BellaOnline
everytime, when i come to a new environment, i always feel anxiety, can't fall asleep, don't want to eat anything, do you tell me how improve my ability of adapt to the new environment?
Chat with the people around you, you will get familiar with them and your new environment.
Try to maintain relationships with people at home while you are away by keeping in touch regularly.

when i come to a new environment,i will try to chat with people around me and go out to learn the transportation and visit some interesting place.i also keep touch with friends at home regularly.
I think exploration is the best way to get in touch with a new area. One of the most exciting things is finding new places to shop, eat and spend time with family. Once you're acquainted with your new surroundings you'll start to meet new people and have some fun. Even if you're not hungry make yourself eat a little and try to exercise to help get to sleep at night.
Do you practice any form of meditation? If so allowing your energies to integrate with the new environment may help. If not, this may be an ideal time to learn how to meditate. smile
Every individual passes through this discomfort with the change of environment. This is very normal to have some ups and downs during the period of transition to a new environment and culture. However, you can cope with it by remaining in touch with people at home while you are away through various communication gadgets.
© BellaOnline Forums