BellaOnline
Posted By: Romance Romantic Comedies - 03/27/13 06:33 PM
[b][/b][i][/i][color:#6666CC]Jennifer Echols Romantic Comedies The Ex Games :wall:Nick and Hayden used to date back in the seventh grade but broke up when she finds out he made a bet about her, so she ends things. Now they are in the eleventh grade as friends, now their friends are dating each other and they want them to get back together. Yet she is unsure if she wants to get back with him because of what he did she lost trust in him. During Christmas break they all go up to the mountains for some skiing and when they run into each other they get into an argument over who is better soon turns into a battle of the sexes. Then the town finds out and they place their bets in and place their bets on if they will get back together after this. I loved this book such a great read. Man with these two together left alone man you don't need a steam machine around they make their own steam. It does get steamy with these two and I thought Harlequin books made the room steamy. This book changed that. I look forward to reading this book over and over again. :cool: [/color]
Posted By: rombookshost Re: Romantic Comedies - 03/28/13 05:34 AM
This sounds like a young adult read with romance, not a romance novel, so I'm going to close this topic here. We do have a site better suited to this one. smile
© BellaOnline Forums