BellaOnline
Posted By: R C Do you know what this book is called? - 11/17/12 07:09 AM
Okay so I read a sample of this book about three years ago, deleted the sample, and haven't been able to find it sense... OR get it out of my mind! The book starts with the heroine (with a name something along the lines of maddie or maggie) working in the coffee shop. She was in an abusive relationship and is just starting to get back on her feet. She is still skittish. Enter heroine's friend and friend's brother. Heroine has a crush on the brother (who is the hero) but is a little scared to do anything about it. She turns into a stuttering fool in his presence. Hero likes the shy heroine and is sick about with ex did to her . He eventually offers to teach her self defense moves to help get her confidence back, since he is a security expert. .... and that is where the sample ended. I can't remember the synopsis or the title or the characters but for THREE years I have wanted to read this book. I think the title had something to do with self defense moves or martial arts or fighting. I would be immanently grateful if SOMEONE knows lol
Posted By: R C Re: Do you know what this book is called? - 11/20/12 01:47 AM
© BellaOnline Forums