BellaOnline
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Justice League - 11/23/07 01:03 AM
So, the Warnre Brothers is (supposedly) about to release the cast list for the live action Justice League movie (set for somewhere around 2010) The movie I had mentioned before with David Broeanaz, Lucy Lawless, and Neil Patrick Harris is an animated film called "Justice League: The New Frontier", and shoudl come out next summer.

The live action movie is called "Justice League of America".

There are lots of rumors flying about who should play what parts.

Here's a list offered by Cinematical, the group that has done the best with leeping up with this film.

Wonder Woman: Monica Belluci
Batman: Jason Statham
Superman: Tom Welling (from "Smallville)
The Flash: Ryan Reynolds
Green Lantern: Common
Aquaman: Paul Bettany
Martian Manhunter: Carl Lumby

These are the people set to do the voices for the animated movie.

Wonder Woman: Lucy Lawless
Batman: Jeremy Sisto
Superman: Kyle MacLachlan
The Flash: Neil Patrick Harris
Green Lantern: David Boreanaz
Martian Manhunter: Miguel Ferrer

Both groups have some amazing people, and I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of the two casts honestly, although with the exception of Ryan Reynolds and Tom Welling, I think I prefer the voice-over cast.

Who do ya'll think ought to play these different roles? (This could be fun!)
Posted By: Comics_Editor Re: Justice League - 11/24/07 01:56 PM
The live action cast there was more of a dream cast. Tom Welling already reported awhile back that he has no desire to play Superman. And Monica Belluci is always the online favorite anytime Wonder Woman's name is mentioned. The same with Reynolds and Flash.

The current list being reported by Superherohype is:

Superman - D.J. Cotrona
Batman - Armie Hammer
Wally West/The Flash - Anton Yelchin
Aquaman - Santiago Cabrera
Iris - Zoe Kazan
Wonder Woman - Megan Gale
Talia al Ghul - Teresa Palmer
Green Lantern - Common

They are going for a MUCH younger look for the league. There isn't really any major star power here either and they were rushing the film to beat the writer's strike. So with all that, I'm not quite sure what to expect here.

I like the voice cast of the animated movie. WB has always done a great job on voice talent. Check out the Animated Justice League cartoon from a few years ago and you will see stars galore who did voices. I just hope the animation is good. I didn't like the look of the New Frontier comic and the last WB animated project(Superman/Doomsday) had some major art issues.
Posted By: devils.master Re: Justice League - 01/28/08 08:34 PM
I have not seen this movie yet now,just thinking of downloading it from net.
Posted By: BrightParis Re: Justice League - 02/19/08 11:07 AM
Justice League. - really interesting movie.I just love the graphics used in this movie.
Posted By: sean009 Re: Justice League - 03/01/08 08:19 PM
I would love to watch this movie again. I really enjoyed it a lot.
Posted By: JeniLo Re: Justice League - 03/07/08 06:26 AM
Well, I don't get much time to read comics but i love watching its series on TV. Really nice.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Justice League - 07/01/16 01:21 PM
I love Jason Statham but I do not see him playing Batman. Christian Bale was perfection as Batman and I do not see myself watching another Batman movie unless Michael Fassbender plays him (i think he would of been the next 1 if he was not playing Magneto). I have yet to see the Superman with Henry Cavill, I only have seen him in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and I loved him in this (James Bond vibes the way he played his character!!!) so if one day I see the Superman movies with him and love it then I'll watch the latest one with Batman.
© BellaOnline Forums