BellaOnline
New game for all you game lovers! The rules are simple and standard. No cussing, be nice, and follow the alphabet. What is your favorite place in the Appalachia areas? It could be a town, a park, a restaurant, store, whatever (as long as it is acceptable for all audiences]). I will start with A, next person use B and so on: A Appalachia Trail
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Game: Favorite Places In Appalachia ABC - 09/23/11 03:22 AM
B Big Stone Gap, VA
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Game: Favorite Places In Appalachia ABC - 09/23/11 03:45 AM
How do I get HTML and UBBCode and PM enabled... I learned my lesson Phyllis... no cussing... little ears, women.. if I make a mistake in the future, please put me on probation not the junk pile.
Alrighty then, Burt, no junk pile. :) However - rule # 4 of this game is "do not go off topic". If you have a question or another issue to bring up, then start a new thread. A 'thread' topic is all the posts that are in reply to the original post. Just for you, I am making an exception here and will answer your question, because you are being nice. :) Thank you. Go to the bar above these post boxes and click on 'My Stuff'. That will be just YOUR private stuff, no one else can get in there. See the 'My Stuff' button? Ok, click on it then drop down to 'Edit Preferences' and click on that. Are you there? Good! Now - scroll down to 'Accept private messages from other users?' Click in the little Yes circle. You can check all your other preferences while you are in there. Let me know when you have done this and then I will send you a private message (PM) to see if it works. :) For the HTML and UBBCode stuff, you have to be a member a little bit longer. :) This is a system default that helps prevent spam and advertising and things like that. Just for you, Burt, I am going to open a new thread titled: "Questions? Please post them here." Then when you have a question that does not relate to any thread, you can post in the question thread. That should help us both. Ok? :cool:
C Coffee Shop - anywhere
D
Drug Store - ditto, every town
E

Elk Knob NC
F
Fayetteville, West Virginia - Home of New River Gorge National River
F
Fincastle, Kentucky
G
Ghost Towns
G