BellaOnline
Posted By: BoomerGal Is Adam's Secret out? - 12/29/09 03:07 PM
Wonder what will happen now that Sharon knows her baby is alive. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out where the baby is now. guess she'll see everyone was right about Adam.
Posted By: Edie - MysteryBooksEd Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 12/30/09 02:58 AM
Unfortunately, so far she doesn't remember the note. Hopefully, this whole story line will be revealed soon.
Posted By: GtownmaGenealogy Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 12/30/09 07:03 AM
I wonder if they REALLY got married. Did not see any rings. And of course she will start to recall and he will deny. Argh.
Posted By: joanj Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 01/05/10 03:41 PM
I'm ready for that storyline to be over! Did you notice tho that in Billy's dream of the future, Ashley talked about her daughter, Faith?
Posted By: GtownmaGenealogy Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 01/08/10 04:31 AM
Ya, could mean something or could mean writer's slip...
Posted By: joanj Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 01/10/10 03:48 PM
Well, I couldn't see Mac married to Kevin either! What about Jana? I know it made Billy mad but I don't see those 2 together. Presumably, if Billy cleans up his act, that won't happen.
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 02/02/10 04:14 PM
So, this will get interesting! With Victor and Adam in a plot to take over Tucker's empire, what will happen when Victor finds out about him switching the babies????
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 02/02/10 06:49 PM
So, this will get interesting! With Victor and Adam in a plot to take over Tucker's empire, what will happen when Victor finds out about him switching the babies????
Posted By: Nedilya Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 02/26/10 01:10 PM
I wonder how long this will drag on. Sharon has noticed similarities in Faith and Noah....

Sharon is really sticking by her man, it seems. If everyone were telling me things about my husband - I might just really start listening.

Posted By: joanj Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 02/28/10 12:47 AM
I wish they'd end the baby thing already! Sharon is being pretty stupid about all this.
Posted By: Robin - Card Games Editor Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 03/21/10 03:04 PM
Almost home!!

This has gone on a long time....but you know something...for a man who is almost blind, Adam has done really well. Too bad it hasn't been for good things.
Posted By: joanj Re: Is Adam's Secret out? - 03/21/10 05:11 PM
You're right, Adam's blindness isn't really an issue for him, is it?

He's so pathetic you almost feel sorry for him.
© BellaOnline Forums