BellaOnline
Posted By: Kimmi08 Where is Nicky? - 08/11/09 05:34 AM
When will someone figure out this lady has been hit? Hope everybody is caught up. Hey Edie, what's up? Long time no talk. I've been busy with the kiddies this summer but am just catching up with a week's worth and it's getting rather juicy.

I still say Y&R has the longest storylines that keep you coming back for more. They wear your intrigue out....
Posted By: joanj Re: Where is Nicky? - 08/12/09 06:20 PM
I've been wondering - Is Nikky laying out there in the bushes someplace or what? I'm always a day behind in watching as I DVR it.

I know this all stemmed from Melody Scott's contract dispute but it's funny she'd just disappear.
Posted By: Edie - MysteryBooksEd Re: Where is Nicky? - 08/12/09 06:52 PM
I read somewhere that they originally wrote this day's scene because they didn't know if she would renew. Now she appears to be on an extended vacation (in real life) according to an article I read.

So, maybe Ashley only hit the guardrail that Nikki was near, or maybe she wandered away injured and her memory gone. That would be a new concept. smile

So, Kimmie et al, where in the world is Nikki?

Posted By: joanj Re: Where is Nicky? - 08/14/09 09:05 PM
Memory loss is about as overdone as roping someone into marriage by getting pregnant!
Posted By: GtownmaGenealogy Re: Where is Nicky? - 09/04/09 03:25 AM
I think Adam got her and hid her or had one of his "friends" from prison or the DR., Prob. Dr. come get her. She is off in coma land somewhere. Just wait and see.....
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Where is Nicky? - 09/05/09 05:07 PM
Hopefully, they will find her soon. I'm getting a little tired of the Ashley saga myself. Time is going by and she wont' be having a baby! Sharon is getting bigger though so they will have to get this figured out soon.
Posted By: GtownmaGenealogy Re: Where is Nicky? - 09/12/09 01:10 AM
I read where Nickie had taken off for contract negotiations. She is coming back but continued to finish her vacation first. I think Adam has her held up with his friend, "the dr." somewhere after Ashlee hit her.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Where is Nicky? - 09/14/09 06:00 PM
Originally Posted By: HealthyMom62
Hopefully, they will find her soon. I'm getting a little tired of the Ashley saga myself. Time is going by and she wont' be having a baby! Sharon is getting bigger though so they will have to get this figured out soon.

Someone told me that Sharon is pregnant in real life. Hmmm...
Posted By: Edie - MysteryBooksEd Re: Where is Nicky? - 09/15/09 10:59 AM
I heard she is pregnant, but not real sure. There are a couple of soap actresses pregnant right now. Amelie who plays Victoria is pregnant.

The crazy/pregnant Ashley storyline is getting pretty old!
© BellaOnline Forums