BellaOnline
Ok everyone,
Who is your pick for Daddy?
Jack-Hopelessy devoted
Nick-Sharon's true love or
Billy- A big mistake!

My pick is Nick, I am sooo over Phyllis.
Kriss - that is the multi-million dollar question. I am hoping for Nick, but who knows what the writers will come up with.

The worst-case-scenario is Billy. What a trip that would be! That would open all kinds of story lines. Jack is the safe answer, so I think he is the least likely.

Looking forward to other opinions - Kimmee?
I was not watching as closely when Mac and Billy were an item. Did they ever sleep together? Any chance she had a baby when she left?
This may be a spoiler to some, but Mac and Chloe were talking in today's episode and it sounded like they (Mac and Billy) hadn't slept together - unless I grossly misunderstood what Mac said. Maybe she just meant lately. smile

Posted By: joanj Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 05/24/09 03:13 PM
Mac is so dull I hope Billy didn't sleep with her. I don't get the attraction there at all.

If Sharon's baby is Billy's it would undoubtedly open up many great story lines but I'd feel sorry for Chloe. Nick is kind of a crumb bum IMO, always chasing after Sharon and then going back to Phyllis.
Posted By: Bonniesa Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 05/25/09 01:26 AM
I would like to see Jack be the father and then find out later that he is the father to Summer instead of Nick, that would be a neat turn of events.
I heard/read somewhere that Nick may not be Summer's father. I keep waiting for the truth to come out.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 05/26/09 07:11 PM
Hey, everyone.

Miss ya' Edie.

Just had to jump in. I just saw the Y&R episode for Memorial day and what a way to start summer. Explosions everywhere....I think Jack is the baby but I hope Nick is and it would be kinda' fun if Billy was. Whewww! What a division in the Abbott family.

Billy's already on edge, what will he do if Jack is against him?
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 06/12/09 01:29 PM
I'm kind of tired of Sharon and Nick. Sharon went to Jack and he agreed to raise her baby so she has to run to Nick (again) and tell him about the baby too.

I was gone for a couple weeks so I'm still catching up on DVR'd episodes but I can't believe Phyllis hasn't kicked Nick out by now or that Jack keeps being so understanding of Sharon, no matter what she does.
I thought at first it would be cool to see Nick and Sharon back together, but after yesterdays show I'm not so sure. It was kind of boring.

I've been playing guessing games with myself trying to figure out the baby-daddy. At first I thought it would be neat for Nick to be the daddy, but the most conflict for the future would probably be if Billy was the dad. He is the least responsible one of the three, and what a shock to many people.

What do y'all think?
Yeah! I liked the way Sharon played Friday's reveal of the baby daddy. Now to find out about Summer.

How about the rest of you?
Well, Nick raised Jack's child so Jack can raise Nick's child. I thought maybe Summer would need something medical and Nick would be founded out not to be the daddy, but Jack would step in.

I'm getting sick of the mushy Sharon/Nick story line. And end up the story on MJ and Jack, boring.
Posted By: joanj Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 06/30/09 11:00 PM
Not sure how MJ thought it was so smart to get Nick and Phyllis back together when now Sharon is running to Jack.

I think if Sharon moves back in with Jack so Nick can go be with Phyllis, I'll agree with Noah-These people are way too disfunctional!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 07/01/09 05:15 PM
Hey, everyone. Y&R are driving me nuts with these storylines.

Why the heck did Sharon lie to Nick? And why is MJ trying to send Phyllis off now? This lady is crazy. Hey, Edie, long time no talk. ..
I said above that I was happy with the way Sharon played the way she found out on Friday's show, but I have to say I was so angry that she lied I couldn't even speak for a couple of hours.

Not sure why I took it so personally, but I am very angry with the way the writers jerk everyone around. I understand plot twists and all that, but to have Sharon going around lying to everyone, just literally makes me sick. Very disappointed in the show and the writers right now.

Tina, I agree. I thought, and maybe it will still happen, that Summer needs blood or something and the truth will come out.

Kimmie, Hi! Missed you!
Posted By: joanj Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 07/02/09 05:53 PM
I just started watching Y&R again last spring after many years of not watching it. Seems like already the story lines are getting old to me. Why do they keep using the device of a woman getting pregnant and passing the baby off as someone elses?

And not one of those 3 men who slept with Sharon used any protection?! seems like Billy would have learned better, at least.

I was aggrevated too that Sharon didn't tell Nick the truth and is again getting Jack's hopes up. She's just complicating the situation with this. Of course, on soaps they always do.
My husband hates these soaps, he says all they are about is who is screwing who and the outcomes of it. LOL He is pretty much right. :-)
Tina, your husband is right. But, if the writers and actors do their jobs, the soaps are fun to watch. If not, it's another story (no pun intended).

Posted By: Joan541 Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 07/09/09 08:57 PM
I wish they'd get some new storylines tho. First we have Chloe saying Caine is the daddy when Billy is, then Sharon is lying about who her baby's father is.

And I don't really care for the plot with Adam either. It's one thing if he was really gay but to just use the lawyer guy-well no wonder the other actor left!

I agree, Joanj, if Sharon and Nick were my parents, I'd be trying to divorce them too. now Noah is going to be even more upset cuz Sharon is moving back in with Jack.

Incidentally, why does she feel she has to jump into moving back in with Jack cuz of the baby being supposedly his? If she and Nick were so committed to each other, then she could still have the baby and live with Nick. Good grief!
I think Sharon is beyond dumb. I understand that she does not want to flaunt the fact that the baby she is carrying is Nick's, but to flat out lie? Will jack ever find a woman that is not in love with Nick?
Mary Jane isn't in love with Nick. smile

Sharon definitely got a verbal beat-down from Jack today. This just wasn't her day for more reasons than one. Maybe she will grow up a little. Ya' think?
Mary Jane is not in love with Nick yet..... LOL
Well, finally! Nick now knows the truth. We'll see what happens next - especially with Phyllis flying off to Europe for Summer's therapy/Michelle's vacation.

Must be why we saw those recents photos of Michelle in Italy with Doug Davidson. Wonder if Paul is going to be off-screen for a while also. He needs the rest after spending all that time with his over-the-edge sister.

Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 09/01/09 01:07 PM
Yes, glad to see Nick knows the truth. It would have been frustrating if he hadn't found out til the baby was 18 like they do sometimes.

Nick must not be all that in love with either Sharon or Phyllis if he keeps bouncing back and forth between them. If he's now in love with Phyllis, then the fact that Sharon is having his baby, shouldn't change that. Just as I couldn't understand why, if he was SO in love with Sharon, that he went running back to Phyllis when he found out the baby wasn't his. They could have worked out the whole Summer thing if he'd just make up his mind who he really wants!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Sharon's baby, Who is the Daddy? - 09/14/09 06:05 PM
Here's a kicker....what is Phyllis (whom I love to hate...and Summer, are killed in a plane accident). Just a thought.
Kimmie,

That's a thought, but probably too easy. I am not a Michelle fan, and I don't like the way they have her repeat so many words and phrases. Drives me crazy!!!

Did you read that Michelle Stafford is going to have a daughter by surrogate? Apparently, the baby is due in December.

© BellaOnline Forums