BellaOnline
Posted By: Michianna Did you see who Babe was in bed with??!!! - 08/25/04 04:50 PM
WOW! My eyes nearly popped out. Now I have to admit that I've missed a few episodes with the kids going back to school and different things going on.

I have to say that when it was revealed that Bianca was going to be in bed with someone you would never expect the thought crossed my mind that it might be Babe. It didn't make sense though so it really surprised me when I caught the tail end of AMC and saw exactly that!

Any of my fellow AMC fans want to clue me in on why? Hello? That's just giving JR more ammo isn't it? I have to be missing a key piece to this.
It was a set up! YEAH for Babe and Bianca..finally she sees the truth and will get Bess/Miranda out of JR and Adams clutches. I love that she had her own camera going to record him and his little speech!

Babe had a blood test and it was confirmed that JR was slipping her birth control pills without her knowledge. She had thought she was pregnant, that's how it came out what he was up to. I missed a day or so too, so this is just what I gather from what I did get to see.
They actually re-aired that scene on Tahnksgiving Day. Yeah I was watching the soaps while I was cooking the Bird. My family was playing games in the livingroom floor. So why not? lol
© BellaOnline Forums