BellaOnline
Posted By: M o e Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan - 01/31/13 11:32 PM
I am so PO'd that Steve Burton is now on the Y&R. I would rather he stayed out of soapies altogether. I don't care if he has done Jason Morgan for 25 years and needed a change -- I hate the storylines now and the show is really nothing without him. And I don't want to watch Y&R to see him -- I rather he made movies.
I like it when an actor expands their body of work as opposed to sticking to one thing. I think moving from one soap to another is fine, but if you want a change, a soap is a soap.

I think Jonathan Jackson does well for himself when he acts in the movies and in Primetime TV. I noticed a lot of soap actors have been in Primetime recently.

If you are a GH fan have you heard about Maurice Benard making a movie with his wife Paula? It is called The Ghost and The Whale and sounds great. They just started filming in Bodega Bay where The Birds was made.
Posted By: M o e Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan - 02/12/13 02:00 AM
I think it is fine for actors to do other things but they have really overcompensated for him leaving with all the storylines.

JJ has done well for himself. I love seeing GH actors in primetime too. I saw Alexis a few weeks ago as a lawyer, I think it was on the Mentalist, can't remember.

Have not heard of Maurice's movie. Thanks.
Not sure if you watch the Y&R Moe but I saw last week (only some snippets), that SB's character was in a car accident with a head injury. A mild, but I was like, they really aren't going to go there are they after the storyline of brain-injured Jason.

I was pleased to see him acting not as a mobster. He is starting to seem more relaxed and fitting in this character.
Posted By: M o e Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan - 02/26/13 09:29 PM
No, I don't watch Y&R, haven't for years. I got tired of the relationship switches back and forth. I was going to watch a few episodes to see SB but never got around to it. That would have been hilarious if they wrote in a head injury. Just a matter of time before he becomes a mobster again. laugh
© BellaOnline Forums