BellaOnline

Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend

Posted By: Sadiyya

Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 11/16/09 07:31 AM

Have you ever been frustrated by your husband's inability to talk and relate to you like your girlfriend does? Then you need to read Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend.

And don't forget to come back to the forum and tell share your thoughts.
Posted By: Solalux

Re: Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 11/16/09 01:06 PM

Your husband is not your girlfriend, but he should be your best friend, so communication is key.
Posted By: Jellyroll

Re: Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 11/16/09 02:17 PM

I agree with Solalux as usual lol.
Posted By: Craig58

Re: Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 11/16/09 04:59 PM

I'd prefer my wife to understand that I am not her servant, her employee or her child. I often feel she treats me that way by telling me what to do, how to do it and why it should be done her way.
Posted By: YogaEditor

Re: Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 11/19/09 06:00 PM

Good article. Men are wired differently. Sometimes we just need to take that at face value and not worry about it. Women fret over what "you meant by that". Men don't. If we go with the flow more, there really are fewer problems in the marriage.

Stay healthy,

Nancy Welker
BellaOnline Yoga Editor
Posted By: Jupiter81

Re: Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 11/19/09 08:56 PM

[color:#663366]My man is the silent type. But he is soooo cute. And i love him:-). its hard for him to express himself...but he writes me letters and is thoughtful. sometimes i think he is not listening and then when i least expect it he quotes what i said last week. it almost brings me to tears.[/color]
Posted By: BetzabeBadWords

Re: Your Husband Isn't Your Girlfriend - 12/04/09 09:32 PM

thats true, some times i want to a be a lesbian.
© 2021 BellaOnline Forums