BellaOnline
Posted By: kristen houghton Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 04:48 PM
To all posters:

I am leaving BellaOnline as of Wednesday, Oct. 1. I am posting in my forum to say good-bye.

My professional writing career has taken off and I am very time limited. I have enjoyed my time at Bella but it is now time for me to leave. My aim was to become a paid writer and that has been accomplished.

With public appearances and being a media contributor 3 times a week on radio I am unable to continue here at Bella.

Please visit me at:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 04:50 PM
Kristen,

My thoughts and best wishes go with you. I will miss seeing you here at BellaOnline, but will catch up to your latest with your new venture and career. Best of all to you!
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 04:57 PM
Kristen I am so excited to hear that your writing and speaking has taken off the way it has - but I am truly going to miss you.

You have had such good advice and a comforting presence here.

I hope you'll still pop by every now and again and keep us up on what you are doing!

Best of Luck! laugh
Posted By: kristen houghton Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 05:06 PM
Thank you! I'll miss you!!
Posted By: Angela, Pregnancy Editor Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 05:36 PM
Congratulations!! You're right though - sometimes we have to let go in order to move on. I hope you'll still come around and visit every once in awhile.

Angela <><
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 05:41 PM
Kristen, Lots of luck to you, and best wishes!
Indeed pop in now and then and let use know how your doing.
Posted By: elle Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/28/08 11:02 PM
All the very best Kristen. I will miss reading your articles here, but I have been enjoying your Examiner column and will continue to read you over there.

Take care,
Elle
Posted By: SILVER50 Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/30/08 07:15 PM
HI KRISTEN,
I will miss you over here. But I will still stay in touch with you as we have done already. It is so wonderful that you reached your goal to be a paid writer. I love everything that you do write about. I also enjoy the examiner that you write for alot. I do hope that you come back when you can to Bella Online, even if it is just here & there.

I hope that we can continue our contact & friendship too. It does mean alot to me. Love & Best Wishes, Judy K.
Posted By: kristen houghton Re: Leaving Bella... - 09/30/08 09:19 PM
Many thanks to all!!

You can continue to read my articles at the Examiner.comBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: kristen houghton Articles by Kristen Houghton - 10/05/08 11:15 PM
All articles by Kristen Houghton, formerly on the Marriage site at BellaOnline, can now be seen at the new site below:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums