BellaOnline
Posted By: elle Farewell from Fiction Writing Editor - 09/23/08 08:15 AM
After two years as the Fiction Writing Editor, and with a baby on the way, the time has come for me to get as much of my novels written as possible in the next few months.

I have enjoyed receiving your comments and questions, and I hope I've helped you with your writing goals.

The final article I have for you is a bit of a summary of the most important aspects of writing fiction that I've tried to teach you over the past years. I will continue posting fiction writing articles on my personal website at http://www.hearwritenow.com/writing/ when I get a chance, so bookmark it for future reference. All my BellaOnline articles will be available on HearWriteNow as well.

Happy writing!
Elle
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: Farewell from Fiction Writing Editor - 09/23/08 08:37 AM
Oh No - really? You are leaving? I'm sure everyone here will be sad to hear that - good luck anyway esp with baby - good to know we can still keep up with you!
Posted By: elle Re: Farewell from Fiction Writing Editor - 09/23/08 11:47 AM
Thank you Siobhain. smile I'll be around on the forum and also on Squidoo too.
Elle,

I am sorry you are leaving. You have been a great help to me and my writing but I do have your HearWriteNow site bookmarked. Best of luck to you and the new baby. I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do before the birth.

You will be missed here.

Vance
Posted By: elle Re: Farewell from Fiction Writing Editor - 09/23/08 10:02 PM
Thank you Vance. I'm really glad I could help you.
© BellaOnline Forums