BellaOnline
Posted By: Jay_Z Has anyone written a short fiction story? - 06/30/11 10:26 AM
Fiction has always been an interest to me.Whether it were in movies or books.I would like to ask if anyone of you have written a fictional story by themselves or would like to recommend a good book related to fiction please feel free to discuss here.I am looking forward to reading some new books suggested by you!
I write lots of fictional stories for myself. My writing on BellaOnline is not fiction, so I indulge myself in the fantasy of story telling when I am not writing about Islam.

Sometimes thought I start really good stories, read what I have written to a friend, and then think 'nahhh, who would want to read that' and never finish it. Much to the horror of one of my friends who has listened to them all and sometimes is lucky to get an ending!

One day I will take advantage of the ebook that BellaOnline has to offer and honour my friend with a book of finished short stories.

The book, The Mists of Avalon is floating around these forums at the moment. History, love, magic, plunder and pillage. A great read, but definitely not a short story.
Posted By: Jay_Z Re: Has anyone written a short fiction story? - 07/01/11 09:59 AM
[quote=Linda - Islam]I write lots of fictional stories for myself. My writing on BellaOnline is not fiction, so I indulge myself in the fantasy of story telling when I am not writing about Islam. Sometimes thought I start really good stories, read what I have written to a friend, and then think 'nahhh, who would want to read that' and never finish it. Much to the horror of one of my friends who has listened to them all and sometimes is lucky to get an ending! One day I will take advantage of the ebook that BellaOnline has to offer and honour my friend with a book of finished short stories. The book, The Mists of Avalon is floating around these forums at the moment. History, love, magic, plunder and pillage. A great read, but definitely not a short story. [/quote] Thank you so much for your reply Linda.I will definitely look into the book that you have provided.I would love to read your stories as well!! If you have a blog about those stories please do tell i would love to visit and read them!
What a good idea Jay Z, a blog for my stories, I had not thought about that... off to find out best place to post them... THANKS JAY Z, will let you know how I get on.
Posted By: Jay_Z Re: Has anyone written a short fiction story? - 07/04/11 12:43 PM
I am really glad i could help you out and please do tell me when you post your stories as i will be extremely glad to read them!
© BellaOnline Forums