BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Favorite Type of Chocolate - 08/21/10 11:11 PM
What is your favorite type of chocolate? We got 85% dark recently and it was a little too dark for me. However I think 60% is too light for me. So I'm somewhere in that middle range smile
I like dark chocolate in some things, but mainly I prefer milk chocolate.

Posted By: flower70 Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 08/25/10 09:18 AM
I like the 70% it�s in the middle, the 85% i find to bitter for my taste.
Posted By: Sandra Thomas Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 09/01/10 08:11 AM
Dark chocolates are most loved by me.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 09/01/10 11:36 AM
I like all chocolate, wink
But prefer Dark Chocolate
Posted By: YogaEditor Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 09/01/10 12:44 PM
Love deep dark chocolate! I don't like candy that's really sweet so the 85% is my favorite.

Nancy
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 09/30/10 01:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
What is your favorite type of chocolate? We got 85% dark recently and it was a little too dark for me. However I think 60% is too light for me. So I'm somewhere in that middle range smile

I didnt even know there was a percentage of dark. I like Hershey's dark chocolate mini candies.
Deep, dark chocolate is tastes absolutely heavenly to me. I make my own, and it is at least 85% cocoa, if not more. I have eaten it for so long that it tastes sweet to me.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 09/30/10 02:28 AM
Lindt Chili Chocolate! I have 2 pieces every night after dinner. It's a nightly ritual. I've never made my own. I'll have to try that too.
Posted By: Lucyhale Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 12/07/10 11:45 AM
I love the dark chocolates and my favorite is HERSHEY'S special dark.
I love Dove dark chocolate Promises. Two of them satisfies that chocolate craving. I also adore Lindt dark chocolate truffles (in the blue foil) and their holiday special dark chocolate mints.
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 12/12/10 11:14 PM
I love all chocolate! Depends on my mood. My favorite tends to be a rich dark chocolate truffle. Creamy, silky smooth like the ones from Ethel's Chocolates.
Oh my, I just discovered how to make a delicious chocolate icing that doesn't ever make it to any of my cakes. I mix 1 bag (12 oz.) o semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/2 stick of butter in a double boiler and melt it until it is warm and delicious - then, I just eat it with a spoon! Easy and yummy!

Posted By: CricketW Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 12/13/10 12:35 AM
Any chocolate works for me, lol...dark, especially is nifty. Thankfully it isn't a headache/migraine trigger for me, or I'd just suffer through 'em. smile
Posted By: LifeIsASong Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 01/24/11 01:09 AM
I love organic dark chocolate! The kids and I made these wonderful oatmeal dark chocolate cookies a couple of weeks ago and they were fabulous. Of course I had to sneak the secret ingredient in while they weren't looking, pureed white beans; it is used to substitute for some of the butter, but you can never tell! They are delicious!
Posted By: lynnch011 Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 01/24/11 08:21 AM
I love deep dark chocolates,but everytime when i ate chocolates I was afraid of being fat.
Posted By: LorenaB Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 01/25/11 10:50 PM
Well here in the west we have See's candies. And my favorite is their bridge mix!!! It's amazing with carmel pieces and milk and dark chocolate mixed together. And my second runner up is See's Scotchmallow. It's marshmellow, carmel, covered in chocolate. And I really don't like marshmellows but I LOVE this candy! If you can get some...try it!!
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 01/25/11 11:32 PM
Dark chocolate! They now make a dark chocolate kit-kat. Yum!
Posted By: moorthy11 Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 03/09/11 06:13 AM
I like the milk chocolate! The optional ingredients are nearly the same as in white chocolate. No buttermilk, malted milk, whey or antioxidants are added. [url=http://sg.openrice.com/ ]food[/url] new singapore restaurants
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 03/09/11 06:32 AM
For me any chocolate will do, but the one that satisfies me the most is Plain dark chocolate without any wafer or any nuts.
All chocolate! I love the deep dark bitter kind, as well as those creamy ones from Belgium. The milky ones are pretty good too.

Cricket, I have to laugh at your comment. I think chocolate "cures" a headache! LOL!
Posted By: rodav Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 04/19/11 05:15 AM
I'm a chocolate junkie through and through. Even reading the posts here makes me crave for chocolate. Especially when my period is nearing, my craving for the stuff shoots up. Is this hormonal? I love deep dark with a liquor filling.
Posted By: Noemi Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 04/20/11 08:21 AM
Anything chocolate does the trick for me! Right now, I can't get enough of Royce, Neuhaus Dark chocolate, and Leonidas truffles!
Posted By: barney003 Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 05/05/11 05:21 AM
My favorite type of chocolate is the light melted one. I can't stand a dark chocolate.
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 05/05/11 07:03 PM
I like ALL chocolate smile
Posted By: Michelle M Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 05/07/11 01:14 AM
My favorites are the Lindt white chocolate truffles and anything chocolate and caramel! Yummy!
Posted By: Astera Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 05/18/11 08:36 AM
I like dark chocolate and almond Chocolate, but milk chocolate don't like.
Posted By: Relief in Progress Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 06/15/11 04:02 PM
I really like dark cooking chocolate :D melting it and mixing it with rice krispies! Last week I made a gigantic dark chocolate rice krispie cake. I did not have a large enough container so I filled it in a 2L casserole dish!! Beautiful!!!!
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Favorite Type of Chocolate - 06/15/11 04:11 PM
When I'm in the US I like Hershey's milk chocolate kisses - my limit is 2 a day! Here in Holland my fav is Droste milk chocolate wafers.
My favorite chocolate is DeBrands - made here in Fort Waylne, IN

Dark chocolate rasberry filled.
© BellaOnline Forums