BellaOnline
This article is an outline of what to expect to find in the Body for Life for Women Training Program, by Dr. Pamela Peeke. This book is embraced whole-heartedly by millions of women looking for a fitness program they can identify with.

Body for Life for Women Training Program
Hi Terri,

I had attended a conference a few years ago and was able to see Dr. Pamela Peeke speak in person, as a result of her dynamic presentation, I checked the book out of the library. I must say that I found her books to be a little dry, I didn't get as much out of this particular book as I had hoped.

I know you said this article was an outline and not a review and at the end of the article you said it contained "great stuff" but I would love to hear what you thought about it. I think your readers would definitely love to hear whether or not you think this would be a good book to invest in.
Hi Dianne. I didn't write it as a review because I didn't actually try the program myself. Perhaps I could express a more detailed opinion based on what I read.

I often find books on exercise to be repetitive. There is only so much you can say. So I agree about it being somewhat "slow". Thanks for your comment.
True, they are sometimes repetitive - it's always great to get your insight!
© BellaOnline Forums