BellaOnline
My friend Tamara and I are total opposites when it comes to our luggage habits. The first thing she does upon entering her hotel room on the first night is to unpack everything. Nothing else happens until everything is hanging in the closet or in drawers. I, on the other hand, dawdle with my unpacking. I do hang up my business clothes but my workout clothes, panties and bras stay in my luggage until I need them. My bag acts as the dresser drawer. I rarely use the dresser in a hotel. Is one way right and the other wrong? Of course not! Just curious on what you do.
It's been awhile since I've went away on business travel overnight, but I will be in a week. I've always left everything in my suitcase except for anything that needs to be hung - to shake out the wrinkles.

I lock up my laptop and camera in my luggage mixed in with my clothes.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Unpack or Leave Clothes in Your Luggage? - 06/16/12 11:15 PM
I set up the luggage rack and use that as a 'drawer', right in my suitcase. I hang up jackets and anything fancy if i have something. smile
I'm with both of you. My suitcase is never emptied and I live out of it like it's a drawer.
© BellaOnline Forums