BellaOnline
Posted By: Sofia24 What Are the Best Anti Aging Strategies? - 03/23/10 12:35 PM
Everyday are getting a little bit older in both body and mind and it is really vital to take care of yourself as you go through life's journey. So i lets discuss on what are the best anti aging strategies? Share your view on this topic. __________________________ globaleyeglasses.com
Regular exercise and daily moisturizer with SPF to minimize wrinkles...oh, and you're only as old as you think you are. ;0)
Regular exercise, drink plenty of mineral water and use sun blocker at all times, remembering to put it on the backs of the hands and the neck. Plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as lots of home made tomato sauce. Hold back on the processed foods and the bread, cakes and crisps.
use bulk of fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of water solves anti ageing problems
well, the scientific study has found out that tea contains the properties of anti-aging. i have been drinking tea for two years, it is good. in fact, you cna log on [url=http://www.5ktea.com][/url]
I will suggest water.
Sunscreen to help prevent premature aging spots. ---------------- RetailTherapy.com
[quote=jodevizes]Regular exercise, drink plenty of mineral water and use sun blocker at all times, remembering to put it on the backs of the hands and the neck. Plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as lots of home made tomato sauce. Hold back on the processed foods and the bread, cakes and crisps. [/quote] Good answers ! I only add that I use only natural and organic beauty products as these are gentler on our skin !
© BellaOnline Forums