BellaOnline
Posted By: Sunnylee what is your favorite makeup brush? - 11/01/09 12:47 AM
I just started buying makeup brushes and its opened a whole new world to me. My favorite brushes are my SKiNN Kabuki buffering brush & my double ended eye shade and blend brush.
What are the makeup brushes you can't live without?
I have a set of Sonia Kushak brushes that I love. I was surprised at the quality in this bargain brand.

My favorites are the Kashuk Tools powder brush and synthetic flat top blusher brush, although the wide eyeshadow brush is important to me too.
Posted By: Beauty B's Re: what is your favorite makeup brush? - 11/10/09 06:32 PM
i like smashbox makeup brushes, and theres a reasonably priced brand in Canada called Quo which isin't too bad either!
any makeup brushes from MAC are AMAZING! They can be a little on the spendy side...but oh man are they worth it! The makeup goes on so smooth and keeps your face looking healthy, which i LOVE!
Posted By: Ms.D Re: Hiring account creator - fast 10 bucks - 02/11/10 06:33 PM
What is better, animal hair or synthetic makeup brushes?
Posted By: Ms.D Re: what is your favorite makeup brush? - 02/12/10 06:14 PM
What is better, animal hair or synthetic makeup brushes?
I like my little kabuki brush that comes with my mineral makeup
Posted By: Rachel18 Re: what is your favorite makeup brush? - 04/05/10 11:19 AM
I only use the budget brushes, guess its time to use MAC!
Posted By: Iceman778 Re: what is your favorite makeup brush? - 04/10/10 12:15 PM
My favorite brushes are my SKiNN Kabuki buffering brush & my double ended eye shade and blend brush
Posted By: believeinyou Re: what is your favorite makeup brush? - 04/12/10 02:47 PM
I love Arbonne's synthetic brushes, they are soft, cover well, come in a case and are a realy bargain at less than $10 a brush and they come in a sylish case. I have used BareMinerals brushes and they get itchy. visit www.organiccosmetics@myarbonne.com to see what they are all about.
© BellaOnline Forums