BellaOnline
Posted By: Modern Woman Botox? - 10/23/06 12:35 PM
I have a query about botox inj. Botox paralyzes the muscles and removes the wrinkles.
Can the face look wooden?
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Botox? - 10/27/06 11:19 AM
There is a news today that Top US leaders including Mrs. Clinton are getting Botox shots.
Posted By: beautybasics Re: Botox? - 10/30/06 01:56 AM
The face can look wooden if you overdo it. I've certainly heard about people who go a little too far with it. Botox doesn't actually remove the wrinkles. It's just that if you can't frown, you won't be able to show off the creases in your forhead. If you can't squint, the crows feet won't be so obvious. The question is, how many facial expressions do you want to get rid of?

At least the effects don't last forever. So if you go too far, time will take care of it!
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Botox? - 10/30/06 05:19 AM
Quote:
The face can look wooden if you overdo it. I've certainly heard about people who go a little too far with it. Botox doesn't actually remove the wrinkles. It's just that if you can't frown, you won't be able to show off the creases in your forhead. If you can't squint, the crows feet won't be so obvious. The question is, how many facial expressions do you want to get rid of?

At least the effects don't last forever. So if you go too far, time will take care of it!

would the face look unnatural?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Botox? - 12/06/14 11:12 PM
Botox like many other plastic surgeries makes people look ridiculous. Is it really better to have a face that does not move instead of a face with wrinkles? Not for me!
Posted By: StillWater Re: Botox? - 12/07/14 12:34 AM
No point in trying to cling to the past. Age gracefully and enjoy what is in front of you :)
© BellaOnline Forums