BellaOnline
As my words are Indicating about my feeling towards to define the Relationship between couples and understand their feeling of love please justify your words with explanation.
I don't think so, importance of wedding ring its a another think. Lots of men do not wear wedding rings because it's a work hazard and also sensible girls know the person is more important than the ring.
I am totally agree with you James Andrew the person is more important then a ring, no matter he/she wear their wedding ring or not.
Oh thanks, kelly Tager smile
Wedding rings are all the more important for a wedding and they create the most memorable experience of wedding when the couple looks into it. They symbolize and justify a wedding ceremony.
The ring cost is not important, what important is the person who gets married with you, and his heart, his love is the most precious.
Its very Important
AS My point of view Wedding Rings is important because it is great thing which recall memory of two persons forever
My point of view wedding rings are mast because its gift of first love day
There can be nothing more important than a wedding ring for a couple.
the person is the most precious.
Relationship is about what you feel for your partner & how much you feels comfortable together? That’s the point where a great inning starts.
© BellaOnline Forums