BellaOnline
Posted By: fashionwork fashion - 01/18/14 06:41 AM
Hi fashion is very necessary in this time please share your thoughts about fashion is good or bad ?
Posted By: BelBlvd Re: fashion - 01/19/14 08:34 PM
Fashion is very important as it can give you confidence, and high self worth. You are free to pick your own style, as there are countless styles of fashion. That is the greatness in fashion. You get dressed up in your favorite outfit, and it makes you feel more complete, like you can take on anything. It can bring you out of a rut you may have been in, when you get nice and dressed up for the day. The next free day you have, the following night i want you to pick out a really nice outfit, try it on the night before. Have the outfit nice and laid ready to throw on the next day. Wake up early, take a shower, and put on your outfit. Even if you are not getting ready for anything particualr that day, you should do this. Everyone should try this, that does not normally get ready for the day like this. You will be ready to take on the world more than ever!
Posted By: Dylansmom Re: fashion - 01/21/14 06:38 PM
Yea, I would agree with the previous person. Looking your best does give you an instant boost. When you look better you feel better.
Posted By: lizza08 Re: fashion - 01/24/14 09:45 AM
Nice to be fashionista
Posted By: lizza08 Re: fashion - 01/25/14 07:56 AM
I love fashion so much
Posted By: lizza08 Re: fashion - 01/28/14 06:08 AM
Hi guys Im new here
Posted By: parijat Re: fashion - 02/11/14 03:28 AM
Fashion is really important today as it provides confidence and a person who is well dressed feels better.
Posted By: fashionwork Re: fashion - 02/17/14 06:56 AM
Fashion is part of lifestyle.if fashion is change lifestyle also change it.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: fashion - 04/11/14 09:51 AM
In today's trend, fashion is an important part of human life.
Posted By: jacksonking112 Re: fashion - 07/05/14 10:38 AM
Fashion is a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body piercing, or furniture. Fashion is a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses.
Posted By: kangtuo Re: fashion - 07/27/14 11:20 PM
I think the young people of today should be the pursuit of personality, fashion is a way of life.
Posted By: elina Re: fashion - 08/07/14 02:41 AM
Fashion plays an important role in our life & also increases confidence.
Posted By: riyash Re: fashion - 08/11/14 07:37 AM
Fashion is always a great part of our personality. Fashion is something which gives us confidence to express better.
Posted By: riyash Re: fashion - 08/11/14 07:38 AM
Fashion is always a great part of our personality. Fashion is something which gives us confidence to express better.
Posted By: Dorcy Re: fashion - 10/09/14 06:51 AM
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months
Posted By: Rina09 Re: fashion - 10/16/14 02:25 AM
Fashion in my opinion you are yourself it reflects your personality to rest of society where you live but I also agree that fashion does not mean which change as weather change I think fashion which allow to you look for others eye's and imitation of you after all you have good sense of fashion which is in market.
Posted By: Rina09 Re: fashion - 10/17/14 03:12 AM
Every thing has virtue and vice as similar fashion too has I do say that what ever you do or acquire or may change your self as par life it became fashion but some time is vulgar or does not suit to us but we are carry on this.
Posted By: mariechin1234 Re: fashion - 01/02/15 10:48 PM
A lot of people will say fashion is necessary because it's a way to really express yourself. It's a way to subtly signal where you fit in, what is in your mind.
Posted By: mariechin1234 Re: fashion - 01/05/15 10:07 PM
Fashion is not harmful to society. I do not believe that fashion is harmful to society. I think that fashion increases and benefits society. If everyone was wearing the same thing it would be a very boring society.
© BellaOnline Forums