BellaOnline
Posted By: Pragya Home tips to become beautiful - 07/27/13 02:36 AM
hi friends..Share some good home made herbal tips for become beautiful...
Posted By: projecteffexx Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/09/13 12:26 AM
Found in your own kitchen is a simple, chemical free cleanser good ol unboiled milk. All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.
Posted By: Rekha Nair Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/19/13 06:29 AM
You can apply papaya fruit on your face for glowing skin and also twice in a week apply paste made of multani mitti + Rose water + Sandalwood powder which is also good for your face.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/29/13 11:01 AM
My favorite home remedy this summer is honey. Mix a teaspoon of honey with olive oil and smooth over your face. Let it remain on the face for about ten minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with an astringent spray all over face. Your skin should feel smooth and have a great natural glow.
Posted By: stylish17 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 09/24/13 05:41 AM
Eye is the most beautiful part of the human face. We should care about that. Dark circle under eye is the common skin problem.Take grated cucumber and potato, squeeze that and get the juice. Mix two juices together. Take two cotton balls, deep on that juice after that keep those balls in closed eyes. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. You will get good result after some days.
Posted By: clairehobby Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 10/08/13 09:39 PM
first, keep a good mood and them take some exercise at home and a hot bath or foot bath for half an hour before bedtime, i believe it will help you to be more beautiful.
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 10/13/13 08:22 AM
I make a face mask with 1 tbsp. of honey mixed with 1 egg white, 1 tsp. of lemon juice and a few pinches of powdered brewer's yeast. I leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then I rinse my face with warm water. My skin looks fresh, brighter and smooth. Try it! smile
Posted By: Sophie C. Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 12/31/13 11:08 AM
Using raw eggs and yogurt super nourishes your hair againt dryness and scalp issues.
Posted By: gexton71 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 01/22/14 06:30 AM
I agree with most of the tips. I actually do not wear any make up during the week. A bit of lip gloss is all, but facial coconut oil massages are really helping with toning the skin, so I'd have to remove the don't touch your face part. I'll try the lemon/hot water part that sounds very good...but after my coffee ;)
Posted By: tashalb Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 01/24/14 11:43 AM
Thanks for your suggestion.
Posted By: women fitness Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 01/27/14 09:02 AM
Hi, I don't believe in beauty supplements because I have been used it many times and found many-many side effects. It would be better to take proper diet and exercise to fit and healthy. You should have slim face to look beautiful. If you have fatty face then you can make face thinner to look more beautiful. I'm sure you will love my advice. Good luck! :)
Posted By: JaimeRobinson Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 02/06/14 08:46 AM
I put milk on my skin at night and leave overnight. In the morning, your skin will become much more smoother.. Try It! :)
Posted By: lizza08 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 02/09/14 04:28 AM
im pretty i love it hehee
Posted By: Emily White Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 02/21/14 03:26 AM
Take few grapes and rub them on your face that will add glow to your face. One more home tip you can use it while going out in the sun, Mix cucumber juice, glycerine and rose water and use it on your face
Posted By: ScoutsTreehouse Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 02/26/14 07:30 PM
I love olive oil as a moisturizer. Just be sure to keep the bottle sanitary and not to use it beyond its expiration date. Also, application is different than other topical moisturizers because it is an oil, not a cream or lotion. The method I use I call " fingertipping". Tilt the bottle and get a few drops of oil on your ( washed ) fingertip. Touch your fingertips together to dispense the oil among them and then gently press your fingertips across your skin. Don't rub or smear. Just gently press the oil, adding small amounts as needed. It doesn't take much and your skin will feel soft and look dewy, not shiny.
Posted By: parijat Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 03/29/14 06:54 AM
Found in your own kitchen is a simple, chemical free cleanser good ol unboiled milk. All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.
Am great fan of sweet almond and olive oil, you can use it directly on skin, it has huge skin and scalp benefits, it can even treat your dark circles, have experience the benefits also prefer Jojoba oil sometimes for skin
Posted By: Arialta Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 04/04/14 11:07 AM
Try an avocado and honey face mask to mosturize your skin.
Posted By: Arialta Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 04/04/14 11:11 AM
Try a strawberry and baking soda paste to whiten your teeth. Smash a strawberry and mix it with some baking soda. Brush your teeth with this paste, leave on for a few minutes and rinse well (brush again with regular toothpaste). Just dont do this more than once a week, as it is strong (because of the maliz acid in the strawberry).
The winter in New York brought a lot of allergies believe it or not. So when I wake up in the morning and have to get ready for work (I work in customer service.)

So, I slap on the good old 1/2 inch slices of raw cucumber on my eyes, sit back in my reclining chair and relax while I drink my morning cup of coffee...after about 20 to 30 minutes my eyes are no longer puffy and it totally wakes me up.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 04/09/14 09:27 AM
yeah eat potato and rice and bread for beautiful skin and hair, do need vitamin B queen
Posted By: jacksonking112 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 07/05/14 10:41 AM
I make a face mask with 1 tbsp. of honey mixed with 1 egg white, 1 tsp. of lemon juice and a few pinches of powdered brewer's yeast. I leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then I rinse my face with warm water. My skin looks fresh, brighter and smooth. Try it!
Posted By: Kelly Tager Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 07/07/14 06:29 PM
To become more beautiful I suggested to wash your face every morning and night with any face wash and don't do makeup when sleep. Drink a lot of milk to get protein. To improve your hair you can eat more protein like meat, nuts etc.
Posted By: kangtuo Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/04/14 10:44 PM
Decorative painting is a common sight, is the most important pieces of decorative painting composition, kinds of combination and picture style unity is the key of metope color. Choose eight color Meticulous Brushwork of flowers and decorative painting, picture frame mounted, a group of four, the upper and the lower two layers, decorated in iron bed bed behind the wall, the wall immediately have a lush garden scene.
Posted By: joannapaul Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/11/14 06:38 AM
Apply white yolk of egg to your face and skin to tighten the muscles. Go for a oil bath once a week to look shiny and moisturized.
Posted By: Nina Xie Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/12/14 01:33 AM
A good advice! I take to try. Thank you all!
Posted By: Nina Xie Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/12/14 01:37 AM
Right! and keep a happy mood every day! :)
Posted By: Rina09 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 08/12/14 08:14 AM
first relax your mind proper sleep it will give you shine on your face and to keep happy do shopping some where best price are available . a study is done on mind of girls and women is that whenever they buy some thing on good or their price it give them some kind of joy which they do not get any where is true you can check
Posted By: Rina09 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 10/16/14 02:56 AM
I think here I would to like to say that like person is looking for home based beauty tips which signify that Remedy then here I say that our kitchen is best treasury of medicines use them get face any consequences from them or damage on skin then do let know apart from these any new innovation you have done please share My remedy is for you that use flour to get shin on your face IT is personally try by me on my face
Posted By: Daily Sports USA Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 11/13/14 05:17 PM
Great tips, very helpful!
Posted By: Daily Sports USA Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 11/17/14 02:28 PM
I saw here and now I'm using mix of honey and olive oil for face,it's great, thanks for suggestion.
Posted By: Mia Silky Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 05/13/15 09:46 AM
Some of them are Awesome tips, thanks.
Posted By: stephy2014 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 06/29/15 07:11 AM
There are many herbal things at home. The herbal things are Turmeric, Ocimum tenuiflorum, sandalwood. I use this things. This is much better than chemical creams.
Thank you.
Posted By: LilySmith Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 09/03/15 10:41 AM
[quote=BB -Body Care]My favorite home remedy this summer is honey. Mix a teaspoon of honey with olive oil and smooth over your face. Let it remain on the face for about ten minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with an astringent spray all over face. Your skin should feel smooth and have a great natural glow. [/quote]
I've tried this recipe just few days ago and I should say it really works!
Posted By: Nataliew88 Re: Home tips to become beautiful - 10/08/15 02:10 PM
Coconut oil has changed my whole beauty routine - love it as moisturiser, conditioner but especially as make up remover! its the best!
© BellaOnline Forums