BellaOnline
Do you use conditioner as part of your hair care routine? Or are you someone that just lathers up the shampoo, rinses and goes? Find out why you should be using conditioner and the best way to get beautiful results.

The Best Way to Condition Your Hair
Posted By: doakori Re: The Best Way to Condition Your Hair - 02/18/13 10:52 PM
I always try to care my self but can't most about my hair. My hair is light from my birth, but i want to develop just my hair.
Yes I use
Yes, i do use. If i dont use, i feel my hair dry and coarse.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: The Best Way to Condition Your Hair - 04/19/13 05:20 PM
Dear Samantha -

What a great article!

When I was growing up I had long hair but my mother never used conditioner on me. It always got tangled and ratty. I was so frustrated. I had to wear it short.

Finally as a young adult I discovered conditioner. What a difference! Why did she never condition my hair? Now I can grow it long and it doesn't tangle and rat-nest. I'm so, so happy.

I definitely need conditioner for my hair. And it has to be a good conditioner. Cheap conditioners still let it tangle.
is conditioner harmful to hair when i use it regularly
Posted By: Waektra Re: The Best Way to Condition Your Hair - 05/01/13 03:44 AM
maybe you right...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: The Best Way to Condition Your Hair - 11/22/14 04:54 PM
I cannot since I have dandruffs. I can use a normal shampoo and a conditioner once a week without having any problems but more than that it can be a problem. I get oily hair and my dandruffs come back when I use too much of it. So anti-dandruffs shampoo six days a week then shampoo and conditioner one day a week is what I do but often I go more than that before using something else on my hair other than an anti-dandruffs shampoo. My hair still looks nice though so these shampoos are not that bad (had pink hair for a few months and it did not screw my color up). I know Head & Shoulders have been making conditioners for years now but I have not tried it so far.
© BellaOnline Forums