BellaOnline
Posted By: Pame'laVik'toria beauty comes from clean cells - 04/23/11 08:57 PM
I've been on the raw food diet for 5 weeks.I see vast improvement in my face! My face doesn't look 10 years older anymore. I see a glimmer of my young self again. (Many raw foodies look 10 years younger than their peers.) My skin glows, my eyes look bigger and brighter, my cheekbones are back (because my face is no longer puffy), my teeth are re-mineralizing, and my hair is finally growing thick again. Yay!! And I can wear belts again! (I was looking allittle sausagey). I wrote about my experience with the raw food diet on my blog. This has been the best diet ever! Because it's not about losing weight, which of course will happen but it's not the biggest benefit. The greatest thing about it is it gives your body the raw materials to build your most healthy, young body and face ever.
Posted By: Dace Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 04/25/11 02:28 PM
This is so much true that the true beauty is perfect health. Good luck with your raw lifestyle. I eat mostly raw also.
Posted By: Promila Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 05/02/11 05:57 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum.I found the posts really interesting and informative from all aspects. Thanks
Posted By: Jada Miranda Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 05/03/11 01:42 AM
I have started my raw diet last week - but only for dinner. I do it to loss weight.
Posted By: Pame'laVik'toria Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 05/25/11 08:33 PM
Good for you two. The first few weeks, I ate all the raw foods I would need in the future being 100% raw. And if I was still hungry, I would eat a little bit of acidic foods (meat, eggs, dairy ect.) By 3 weeks, I didn't have cravings anymore. Then I had 2 treat meals a week. Now i am at 11 weeks, and I rarely have anything but raw. It was easier than I ever thought it could be. One of my scars has really improved, and my pores look so good. Keep going!
Posted By: Varsha2010 Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 05/27/11 09:33 AM
water is good for clear skin and health also...
Posted By: moinsparfum Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 07/27/11 07:07 AM
Warm water is the most appropriate cleaning water cleansing process should not use hot water or cold water, cold water can be used after cleansing to relax and stimulate the skin, promote blood circulation.
Posted By: Red Carpet Dresses Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 08/09/11 05:48 AM
I have had a condition called chronic neutropenia for over ten years. However in the last few years since i changed my diet to 70% raw and cut out processed foods, also going no dairy no sugar no wheat, my body has begun to heal itself.

I have never been overweight or eaten particularly badly but the change to everything organic and good for you has dramatically helped my body and as a consequence I am happy to say I have not had the injections i used to need three times a week for over a year and a half!

The power of nature hey! So i definitely agree with you
Posted By: vibhasharma Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 08/10/11 09:01 AM
Have proper healthy diet with lots of water will make your skin glow.
Posted By: moinsparfum Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 08/16/11 03:15 PM
the proper healthy diet will be very helpful @@
Posted By: jodiemt Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 08/17/11 08:47 AM
I didn't know there existed something such as a raw diet. And from the looks of it,you guys have had a great experience with it! So I guess I'll start it from tomorrow.
Posted By: deepak patel Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 09/05/11 05:27 AM
if u getting response with it then continue your raw food diet and i hope u will become more glamorous by the day...
Posted By: dapatel Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 09/23/11 09:49 AM
Hi,
yes u are right ...it is really comes from cells...it is important to know fully about skin...cells act as main role in it..
Posted By: Pame'laVik'toria Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 12/24/11 11:45 PM
Good for u red carpet! I wish I could go organic, but don't have the money:/ but just going raw has helped enormously!
Posted By: Ronei Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 01/22/12 10:10 AM
Can you please count the raw material. Means what type of raw material you took. And how long it does take to see improvement?
Posted By: ashusood Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 01/25/12 07:58 AM
thanks for sharing these details its really helpful for health
Posted By: TeoLavatore Re: beauty comes from clean cells - 01/26/12 09:42 AM
Definitely... but its only half of the story...It is true that if cells are healthy, they radiate all throughout the body and the face looks beautifully glowy but the other side of the story is... How a person projects oneself... It wouldn't really matter if you have radiating cells if you can't carry around yourself with poise and glamor.
© BellaOnline Forums