BellaOnline
Water may very well be the most underrated nutrient—especially when it comes to weight loss. I think we can all agree that plain water can get pretty boring after awhile, diminishing the possibility of successfully taking in enough of this fluid. So what to do?

How Cucumber Water Can Help You Lose Weight
OMGosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!

I've been drinking water with a drop of an essential oil added, just to make it more fun.

But I love the idea of making cucumber water. I think my daughter would enjoy it too!

Thanks so much!
This sounds like a good idea
i once frequented a place for infrared saunas and she left cucumber water near by but added a bit of black pepper (for absorption?)

I will make a batch. Doing all kinds of crazy things: fucoidan, white kidney bean caps, ice bags around waist, exercise (lol), cell salts for weight loss, blue color during daytime and I am also bubbling pure organic grapefruit essential oil in my diffuser.

Not mention upping raw veggies, salads, and only a bit of dairy in bulletproof coffee in am.

I tend to make all of my own juices, other than the bragg apple cider ginger drink. I am very cautious as to the gmo in prepared drinks when they add maltodextrin, vit c, etc. unless it is organic - it is genetically modified. or even some have bizarre sweeteners. I like my organic whole leaf stevia. or raw honey. I would never touch those others. just me. :)

© BellaOnline Forums