BellaOnline
Every day, we are faced with a myriad of food choices. Should I choose Multi-Grain bread with seeds, or should I forego the bread altogether? Should I have 3 meals and 3 snacks each day, or should I nibble throughout the day? To carb, or not to carb? The first step is to define your goal.

Are You Eating for Health or Weight Loss?
Bubbles, I've found that if I eat a healthy food plan, I also lose weight. That's because I am trimming a lot of the junk out of my diet. One eating plan that I love is called Death to Diabetes. It is not just for diabetes, but for anybody who wants to eat fewer carbs and have less inflammation.

Around here, we start our day with a fruit and veggie smoothie from the Vitamix. We might have an egg, a high-fiber muffin, and some coffee or tea with the smoothie.
Posted By: selen Re: Are You Eating for Health or Weight Loss? - 01/17/17 04:32 AM
What do you thing about Lipovon. For me is a very good product!
I am eating for weight loss!! And health too smile

I FINALLY found a plan I'm liking - it's called Bright Line Eating. And I have NEVER liked any plans LOL!!

I know what I need mostly, when it comes to losing weight, is a good support system. Though I have personally not done well with with a 12 step program. I'm part of a forum, and it's a very supportive group.

I definitely want to feel great!! In fact, I used to watch this show (about zombies) called the Walking Dead (I don't anymore because all the characters I love were getting killed off) but I remember seeing a woman about my age doing really well because she was so fit!! I decided that my goal is to be able to survive a zombie apocalypse. I want to be strong and healthy and to be able to outrun a zombie.

Right now, I can barely outrun a kitten LOL!!!
© BellaOnline Forums