BellaOnline
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Hydrate for Optimal Weight Loss - 03/12/16 04:43 PM
When needing to lose weight, it is so very important to change how you think before you can ever change how you look. This month, we are going to focus on upping our water intake and really hydrating our thirsty and depleted skin and body cells.

Hydrate for Optimal Weight Loss
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Hydrate for Optimal Weight Loss - 03/13/16 04:14 PM
Excellent smile

I used to have a Fitbit (it broke), and part of my daily routine was logging all my water. It was a fun process cuz I loved my Fitbit.

Time to shop for a new one LOL!! Though really, I don't need it to log my water LOL.
I need to do that! My son has a FitBit. I'm hoping to get one soon. I do need to log my water intake. Everyday, I have the intention of drinking water and then the day slips by me.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Hydrate for Optimal Weight Loss - 04/10/16 09:17 AM
Yeah, sometimes my day goes by too fast without enough water. It'll be like 7pm, and I'll actually think "can I drink 24 ounces right now?" Ugh!!!

On those days when I get 32 ounces down by 10am, I am SO HAPPY!!! It just feels easier to get the majority of my water in the morning.
© BellaOnline Forums