BellaOnline
Has anyone read and trying the diet "The Plan"? Read the book, trying to follow it, but the book is very confusing. There is information all over the book, instead of putting all hints together. Need help. Thanks
I read the book. I started the plan yesterday and lost 1.8 lbs.
I lost another 2 lbs. yesterday.
I have not ever heard of it? What type of diet is it?
It's an anti-inflammatory diet. Google The Lyn-Genet Plan and you will easily find the diet website. I'm on day five right now and have lost 7.4 lbs. For the plan you detox for 3 days and then you start testing different foods to see if you you gain weight. I'm over simplifying here. Lyn-Genet has a book out now, however, all the material you need is on the website - its just not easy to follow.
FYI: I am not associated with the Lyn-Genet team. I learned about the diet from a friend who had seen Lyn-Genet on Dr. Oz. It sounded interesting but I found the website confusing so I bought the book and found it also confusing. I decided to blog out it (this is my first blog ever) in case others had the same problems or could offer suggestions.
Sounds interesting. So, what do you eat?
First three days are detox:
Day one and two are 100% vegan with high protein veg and seeds. The third day chicken is introduced for dinner.
The fourth day you start testing by introducing cheese, fourth day you test rye, fifth day you test a animal protein from a list that includes beef, lamb, eggs, duck and fish. Some items that you would expect to be allowed aren't, for example Salmon.
Each day you test a new item and if the next day you don't lose weight but instead gain weight then you know that the test food is food you should avoid because it's making you inflamed and will make you gain weight.

Before you start you do thyroid and yeast testing. Also, there are there are strict water guidelines to follow.

Note: new users cannot add links/urls to their posts!

© BellaOnline Forums