BellaOnline
Posted By: Swishykid Favorite Fall Trend? - 07/19/10 10:43 AM
What's your favorite trend for the fall? Mine would have to be frills! I think they're so girly, flirty and fun to wear. CAbi (who i'm working w/) just posted a fall preview blog entry about frills and it makes me really excited to incorporate them into my wardrobe when the weather gets cooler. what trend are you looking forward to?
Posted By: nini2010 Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 08/03/10 09:33 AM
i think my favorite fall trend is the outcome of different fashion handbags. i like the LV newly bags a lot.
Posted By: Swishykid Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 08/09/10 03:35 PM
what do you mean "the outcome of different fashion handbags"? can you show me some examples? thanks!
Posted By: Shetown Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 08/16/10 12:50 PM
My favorite new trend that has came out that I will be wearing this fall is a pair of Booty Pop Panties. I needed a lift took me some time to find a natural comfortable alternative. If you are unhappy with the way your pants,dress, and or any other type of clothing is fitting on you and you think your behind has something to do with it. Check this hot fall fashion out: [url]http://bootypoppanties.org/[/url]
Posted By: William Turner Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 09/01/10 10:17 AM
Evidently, silhouette of the leather jacket plays an important role when it comes to wearing something that looks attractive and complies with the trend.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 09/29/10 05:27 PM
Love it, especially pairing a frilly top with a more rugged military jacket or leather jacket. I like that contrast a lot.
Posted By: Kari N Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 09/30/10 02:07 AM
I agree, Frills r fun. I have a lacy black dress that i wear with my jean jacket and boots. Clunky silver jewelry. I can wear this anywhere.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 09/30/10 02:00 PM
That sounds like a cool outfit Kari. I will have to steal that look from you for this weekend. I love mixing it up like that.
Posted By: Swishykid Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 09/30/10 03:46 PM
Jean jackets are definitely a closet staple that can go with anything season after season. I love the jean jacket in the CAbi collection this fall - it's black denim with beading on the collar. So cute! And it would look great over a lacy dress or with a tunic and leggings.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 09/30/10 04:21 PM
I just got one on sale at gap back in May after not having one since high school. I love it too. I want to figure out more cool ways to wear it.
Posted By: Kari N Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 10/04/10 04:37 PM
A jean jacket is great always. Dress up or dress down.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Favorite Fall Trend? - 02/24/16 05:03 AM
I love it when flannel shirts, turtlenecks, sweatshirts and other tops like these come out because it means Summer will soon be over plus I love to wear it.
© BellaOnline Forums