BellaOnline
Posted By: bettysmile your shopping habits - 03/29/10 03:04 AM
i was talking with my friends about their shopping habits.someone like to shop online,they say it's cheap and convenient.and others like to shop in stores.and you?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: your shopping habits - 03/29/10 10:48 PM
I prefer to shop in stores for items such as clothing or big ticket items.
I don't mind shopping online for items such as music, books and movies.
Posted By: alica Re: your shopping habits - 04/12/10 10:41 AM
Online shopping is always better over window shopping. we can see number of dresses and can compare their prices online. it is time saving and easy. we just need to read their policies carefully.
Posted By: prom Re: your shopping habits - 04/19/10 09:52 AM
I bought a New Prom Dresses in this week,Party Ware Dresses from promdressexpress.com with less price and received it in less than a week (US -> Australia). That's faster shipping. The best shop I went to and the one I have ordered my dress from is promdressexpress.com They were very helpful and they have a lovely shop. Nothing is too much trouble. [url=http://www.promdressexpress.com][b]prom ideas[/b][/url] :lovers:
Posted By: gdjewelry Re: your shopping habits - 04/21/10 09:53 AM
Online shoppping is more conveneient although it is not necessarily cheap enough. But we can see thousands of most fashionable things through online shopping.
Posted By: kellymatt Re: your shopping habits - 04/22/10 08:08 AM
I prefer shopping in stores rather than shopping online...ya it's true online shopping is convenient but still store shopping is much more exciting and a good exercise .. :)
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: your shopping habits - 02/25/16 08:35 PM
I like both.
Posted By: BlueStar Re: your shopping habits - 03/06/16 04:49 AM
As far as clothing goes, I like to try things on in person and feel the fabric...sometimes you can't tell the quality of something unless it's in person. Other things I don't mind shopping online for, such as, books, perfume, make-up, music, household items, etc.
Posted By: CassieLyons Re: your shopping habits - 03/09/16 09:09 PM
I shop online for books (amazon), music (itunes), to get gift ideas, swimsuits (swimsuitsforall), etc. For my wardrobe I will sometimes look online to get an idea of the type of item I'm looking for and if any of the stores near me have something similar, but then go in and try it on. I like to feel the quality, material, see how it fits on me before buying, etc.
© BellaOnline Forums