BellaOnline
Posted By: fashionwork What is the latest spring fall fashion ? - 02/25/14 06:27 AM
What is the latest spring fall fashion ?
would you go for the trend or you want to design your own fashion based on what is in store and in your closet
I am not sure, I usually wear comfortable and decent clothes,yes sometimes I am concerned about the fashion week. just out of curiosity.
I actually don't know about the spring trend but I prefer to wear skirt and sweatshirt or crinkle coat.
Definitely the ankle boots, babydoll tops, mini dresses, trench coats, cobalt, fuschia, studs, small belts etc are latest spring fall fashion.
Posted By: Kelly Z Re: What is the latest spring fall fashion ? - 04/19/14 09:14 PM
I think the current Spring trend is art inspired clothing. Flattering lengths are very in right now too; I love when looking sophisticated is trending :) I think the biggest "newcomer" of the season is Paula Hian. Every celebrity is wearing her clothes anymore, but they are so expensive! I read an article that everything she makes is made from Italian viscose though, so I guess that makes sense!! The Amelie Dress might be worth maxing out my credit card though.
The trend is whatever the other girl is wearing,99% of the time lol!!!
The Latest Spring Fashion is:

"Simplicity"

That's it. Work with what you've got and you've a land-mind for something called a "business." wink
© BellaOnline Forums