BellaOnline
Share you favorite brand clothes and shoes.
My favorite jeans brands are here. Levis. Guess. Diesel. True Religion. 7 For All Mankind.
Vero Moda is my favorite. And CHANEL,GUCCI,Versace are nice too.
[quote=MsEmma]My favorite jeans brands are here. Levis. Guess. Diesel. True Religion. 7 For All Mankind. [/quote] I want add here one more Puma.
I like Columbia Birkie shoes.
Thanks to all for sharing your favorite website
My fave jeans brand is Levi's and my fave shoes brand is Tom's
[quote=Valerie13]My fave jeans brand is Levi's and my fave shoes brand is Tom's[/quote] you really like tom's shoes
I love the Lee jeans and Crocs for shoes because Crocs is better in rainy season.
I enjoy Crocs, too. For working on concrete floors, I adore my Skechers work Shape-Ups. They are comfortable and non-skid.
Yes Roosevelt, I like Tom's shoes because it's comfortable to wear. For sandals, I like Fitflop.
My favorite brand Levis,
Ted Baker and also i love italian dresses

**NEW USERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ADD ANY LINKS/URLS TO THEIR POSTS!
Mostly i love to wear jeans with T-shirts. I ma not a brand conscious person. Just go to the market and buy a shirts that i love to wear. But shoes brand are really matter. Mostly I like to wear Don Carlos.
I don't care the brand of clothing,I just consider its style and quality,if I like it,then I will buy it.So simple.
i go for clothes with good material regardless of the brand also with shoes as long as they are comfy i buy it smile
I love shopping at Anthropologie, Nordstrom and Aritzia. For jeans I like Joe's.
My absolute favorite is Versace - clothes, shoes, accessories and even jewelry!
Hello Friends, I like to wear Indian clothes and I love Designer Kurtis. My favorite brand is the Snehal Creation. This brand always launches very unique and attractive design for Kurtis.
I will just see the quality and whether that dress suits me! smile Brand doesn't matter when we like it. smile That's my view
Recommend some others, forever 21, topshop, lulu's etc
I go to Thrift Stores and pick out what I feel most comfortable in wink
I really like levi's brand clothes and shoes from woodland.
Oasap My favs. Not too expensive
Teva has been making a comeback...not for me though
lEVI'S IS MY FAVORITE BRAND
Birkenstock- favorite shoes!
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
I go to Thrift Stores and pick out what I feel most comfortable in wink

Hi Elleise, what thrift stores do you usually go to? I've been to a thrift store once and I enjoyed it! I accompanied my friend who loves to go to thrift stores and it was a fun experience! there are some items that look great, you wouldn't know that it is from a thrift store. lol!
Levis and Diesel are my favorite brands for jeans.
my fave shoes brand is Tom's & puma
I'm a diehard LLBean fan ...

smile
I go in for style that fits my lifestyle rather than name brand. Works better for me.
... And for casual shoes I wear teva smile
Levis and Diesel are my favorite brand.
Levi's is my absolutely favorite.
Levi's and Lee (jeans) I Like to wear...
My favorite style is Vero Moda and I often purcahse evening dresses on promtimesuk.very cheap but quality is high.
Like Zara's clothes, shoes and accessories most!
With all of these shoes and clothing store suggestions I see a shopping spree in the future. I like to shop at DSW, Dillards, Nordstrom, Belks, Debs. For bathing suits I like the ones at swimsuitsforall (online store) because they specifically cater to us plus sized women (starts at size 8.
Wait size 8 is considered a plus size?!?
© BellaOnline Forums