BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa CC Good online source for fashion corsets? - 08/22/12 03:36 AM
Most website's I've seen look sketchy. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good website to buy fashion corsets? Has anyone had any experience with corsetta? They seem to have a lot of plus sizes available...

**NOTE: new users are not allowed to any add links/urls to their posts!
I agree! I have not been able to find a good corset site. I actually looked at a few yesterday and many of them look untrustworthy. I did find some nice ones at Fascinations online and also at Yandy.com.

I keep hearing about corset connection on Ru Paul Drag Race too so need to go check that out. Happy corset shopping!
Hey, just came across this post! I wanted to say I ordered a very nice bespoke corset from a girl in Germany - miss moss corsets.

Well I sent her an email of what I liked and she designed a new corset for me and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Give her a try, she posts to anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

**NOTE: new users are not allowed to any add links/urls to their posts!
Don't know weather the website is great or not... But surely agree your idea that "Most website's I've seen look sketchy"...
I love wearing corsets because it makes me confident and sexy. Also, I like collecting different styles of corsets. I do not have any shopping experience on the website you mentioned.

**NOTE: new users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts!!
Posted By: belouis Re: Good online source for fashion corsets? - 03/27/13 10:53 PM
I have buy several corsets from on-line store. the style is good and charming, but the quality is just so-so . when we buy something on the online store pls pay attention to the quality. especially the corsets, we should put the quality in the first!
yes I agree but the corsets i've had from Miss moss corsets were really fabulous!
Yes this is nice website and have nice stuff of womens clothing
Hi Lisa CC, I'm also looking for a good website to buy fashion corsets. I haven't found a site that I can trust yet but I will try to check out the site you mentioned. Thanks!
very nice, but they are not real corsets, those are bodices. They would never be able to pull you in like a good strong, fully boned corset!
Sorry I don't have any knowledge about it.
now a days corsets are very rarely used. but it is good combination with long gowns. I have not yet checked through any websites selling corsets.
© BellaOnline Forums