BellaOnline
"This fall, the runways were packed with everything from clashing prints to surprising fabric choices. Figuring out which looks to incorporate into your closet, and how to wear them, is a little bit trickier this season � but not at all impossible. We�ve complied a list of do�s and don�ts for tackling these top seven harder-to-decipher trends. Plus, a sense of fearlessness, mixed with plenty of experimentation, is always a good thing." Tips for Wearing Tricky Fashion Trends

I love mixing prints. Going to try to pull it off for xmas cuz it's fun and festive! Fall fashion trends 2011: Pattern Mixing
wow the pattern mixing looks like fun, will have to pick carefully but i think it will be worth giving a go!
Posted By: Ronei Re: Tips for wearing tricky fashion trends - 01/22/12 09:58 AM
i read your article on site , its really impressive tips..........
Posted By: jodiemt Re: Tips for wearing tricky fashion trends - 01/23/12 04:53 AM
Wow. That article was so cool and it surely is tricky to wear those trends.
If you want to add some extravagance to your evening time look this fall, try a purple velvet jacket. No need to fear, gone are the times of the stiff 80s designs. Instead, the luxurious clothing has taken on a hotter stance that will absolutely amp up any black-tie attire. [url=http://www.spicylingerie.com/clubwear.html]Sexy Clubwear[/url]
Posted By: LA Made Re: Tips for wearing tricky fashion trends - 01/26/12 10:01 PM
Nice color mix ! Gotta to love it ~
© BellaOnline Forums