BellaOnline
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Welcome Note - 04/20/11 06:43 PM
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Women's Fashion forum. This is the place for ladies who love to look great all the time to discuss every single style and trend. I love talking fashion so please drop by and tell us about your fashion favorites!

Take a look at the Women's Fashion site and subscribe to the newsletter for useful articles and let me know if you would like to know more about any particular topic.

For questions, read through the FAQs or feel free to ask me.

Don't forget to join our Facebook page for exclusive updates, extras, and basically everything fashion!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Posted By: Anora Re: Welcome Note - 07/16/11 01:00 PM
Hi ! I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum. I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Re: Welcome Note - 07/16/11 01:52 PM
Nice to meet you Anora!

Welcome to the BellaOnline forums.
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Re: Welcome Note - 07/16/11 07:21 PM
Welcome Anora! This is a fun fashion forum, as you can see we have great discussions, laugh a lot, and learn a lot as well. All of the ladies on BellaOnline have unique and awesome taste in clothes and I bet you do too so we are extremely excited to have you here. Very nice to meet you too!
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: Welcome Note - 07/16/11 07:56 PM
Hi Dina,

Welcome to the bellaonline community. I'll look forward to reading your articles and topics. Have fun!
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Re: Welcome Note - 07/16/11 08:38 PM
Hi Tuculia! I'm loving your articles already. Thank you, I hope you like them all. I would love to see you more often on this forum.
Posted By: Anora Re: Welcome Note - 07/23/11 05:44 AM
thanks for your giving response....i enjoy to join this community.. [url=http://www.treasurehuntclues.org/christmas-treasure-hunt.html]Christmas Treasure Hunt[/url]
Posted By: heavenfayx Re: Welcome Note - 07/26/11 02:13 PM
Im new here and glad cant wait to participate in more forums! I would really love for people to also check out my fashion blog :)
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Re: Welcome Note - 07/27/11 06:41 PM
Hi heaven, lovely to have a fashion blogger on here. It would be amazing to have you as an active participant. Let us know about your blog so we can follow and check out our FB page too.
Posted By: Sharon C. Johnson Re: Welcome Note - 10/05/11 12:33 PM
Hi Dina Tarek, my name is Sharon i am new one for this forum nice to see you .. :)
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Re: Welcome Note - 10/12/11 02:28 PM
Hi Sharon! So happy to see you on here, hope you've been enjoying the forum and articles so far. Looking forward to reading your feedback.
Posted By: darrinelou Re: Welcome Note - 10/14/11 06:32 AM
Hi, I'm Darrine. Happy to be a new member here. I'd like to chase fashion, follow nice tips and share ideas with you.
Posted By: navya Re: Welcome Note - 10/19/11 02:04 PM
Hi ! I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum. I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Re: Welcome Note - 10/25/11 08:10 PM
Darrine! So happy to see you on here, I would love to know more about your style. Please contribute.
Posted By: Dina - Women's Fashion Re: Welcome Note - 10/25/11 08:11 PM
Nice to meet you too Navya! Love having you on the forum, enjoy! We would love to know more about what you love.
Posted By: shevagibs Re: Welcome Note - 11/29/11 06:39 PM
hi
Posted By: Katie-TheWholeOutfit Re: Welcome Note - 12/17/11 01:56 AM
Hello Dina! My name is Katie and I am new to this forum as well!! I love fashion and actually have my own online clothing store! I am anxious to talk fashion and beauty with you all!
Posted By: kooperkin21 Re: Welcome Note - 01/06/12 02:35 AM
hi so happy to be here!!! I will share some tips and fashion trends for all those fashions addicts here...LOL
Posted By: belouisvuitton Re: Welcome Note - 01/14/12 08:11 AM
hello every one,i am new here,and i just want to share my website
Posted By: Andrew Jackson Re: Welcome Note - 01/23/12 10:06 AM
Nice to meet you all peoples of bella online forums. Thanks a lot!
Posted By: Andrew Jackson Re: Welcome Note - 02/28/12 09:30 AM
I Like bellaonline website is a good site for forum posting site.
Posted By: owenlove84 Re: Welcome Note - 03/05/12 11:35 AM
Hi All This is Owen. Just joined today. a fashion critic on men and women designer wears. would love to have a great time here.
© BellaOnline Forums