BellaOnline
Posted By: Alicia Jacqueline S favorite kind of clothing? - 03/29/11 06:16 PM
What kind of clothing do you like to wear the most? Do you like to wear dresses and skirts? Or are you a jeans or leggings girl? Why?

I enjoy the full range of women's fashions. But I guess I enjoy dresses or skirts the most, because I like that special feminine feeling and look that they bring to my favorite occasions.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/29/11 06:40 PM
I love my jeans and my 1950's dresses.
Posted By: Alicia Jacqueline S Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/29/11 06:59 PM
Linda,
You mean those dresses with the big full hoop skirts? You have some of those? They are adorable but one doesn't see them much anymore.
Posted By: Alicia Jacqueline S Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/29/11 07:00 PM
I also like my skinny jeans.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/29/11 07:03 PM
Yes I have the full skirt dresses and the pencil skirt dresses. I make a lot of them myself from old patterns I find in markets and second hand shops. I also buy them second hand in Portobello and Camden markets but they have become really expensive now.

Posted By: Alicia Jacqueline S Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/29/11 07:11 PM
Wow! I have some pencil skirts, but none of those beautiful full-skirt dresses. I would love to see some photos, if you could e-mail them to me. smile
Posted By: Alicia Jacqueline S Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/30/11 01:53 PM
Hi FloraLee. I sometimes shop from Chadwicks and MetroStyle online. They also have nice print catalogs.
And I like HSN - both their online site and on television. (I'm friends with Natalie Hayden, one of the lovely HSN models.)
Posted By: FloraLee Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 03/31/11 11:22 AM
Hi Alicia Jacqueline S, do you feel that their are not many women here? I think if their are many women, we can talk a lot
Posted By: charissalee79 Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 04/01/11 12:51 AM
hi guys, I'm new to the forum. My favorite kind of clothing is dresses. I find that they are most feminine and they cover my fat thighs and hips well. I have a whole wardrobe filled with different types of dresses! :)
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 04/05/11 05:16 AM
Hi Alicia,
We are lucky that we are women and we have loads of choices, I like feminine dresses more compared to jeans because I like feminism...
Posted By: polarbear Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 04/17/11 08:05 AM
i love all kinds of beautiful clothes. haha
Posted By: Zestii Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 04/20/11 06:09 PM
Dresses...definitely. They are so many different styles and ways to wear 'em. I do love my jeans though :)
Posted By: oliviia Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 04/26/11 12:21 PM
Dresses ..too special short ones
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: favorite kind of clothing? - 02/18/16 04:17 AM
Being comfortable is my main goal for the clothes I wear but I also do not want to look like a slob. I love jeans for the bottoms and for the tops it always depends on where I go but my favorites are the people and teams I follow and baggy sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts and teeshirts.
© BellaOnline Forums