BellaOnline
Posted By: dmichelle Kielbasa in Crock Pot - 08/09/13 10:57 AM
I'm trying to figure out which recipe to use for the appetizer kielbasa. Grape jelly and chili sauce, apricot, pineapple apple sauce. There are so many I'm confused. What's your favorite?
Posted By: Shalia-Party Planning Re: Kielbasa in Crock Pot - 08/09/13 12:02 PM
Hello!
My favorite for kielbasa is the apricot. I like the blend of zesty and sweet that the apricot and sausage produces when cooked together and the color is so lovely when its served. I have not tried the pineapple apple but I really like pineapples and think they would work well also!
Posted By: dmichelle Re: Kielbasa in Crock Pot - 08/09/13 12:18 PM
Actually the pineapple and apple sauce ones are different. I forgot the comma. I'm sold on the Apricot, THANK YOU. I have the preserves and dijon mustard, correct? Brown sugar too. Now I need to look up again, unless you have your recipe.
Posted By: Shalia-Party Planning Re: Kielbasa in Crock Pot - 08/09/13 12:36 PM
Awesome! This is the recipe that I use:

1 jar apricot preserves
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

I use the ground ginger in place of the brown sugar but Im sure if you used the brown sugar it would come out just fine! It sounds yummy already! Let me know how its comes out!
Posted By: dmichelle Re: Kielbasa in Crock Pot - 08/09/13 12:52 PM
YAY, I am all set. The party is next Saturday. LOVE IT! Thank you. Appetizers in crock pots are always so good and easy. Last year I did a "taco bar". What a hit.
Posted By: Shalia-Party Planning Re: Kielbasa in Crock Pot - 08/09/13 02:38 PM
Awesome!
© BellaOnline Forums