BellaOnline
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Suggestions for the next book?? - 02/28/09 06:35 AM
Since it seems all are now finished with Twilight, is there a book someone would like to suggest for next month??
Posted By: Debbie - NASCAR Re: Suggestions for the next book?? - 03/01/09 04:52 AM
The Secret Life of Bee's by Sue Monk Kidd
Posted By: Debbie - NASCAR Re: Suggestions for the next book?? - 03/01/09 10:14 PM
I'm really suprised that more people havn't put in suggestions yet... I'm looking forward to the new book. I loved Twilight!
Posted By: Craig58 Re: Suggestions for the next book?? - 03/01/09 10:40 PM
Two of my favorite books series are The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffery and the humorous series the Myth Adventures by Robert Asprin.

Anne McCaffery's series starts with "Dragon Flight ", "Dragon Quest" and "The White Dragon" there are now over a dozen books in the series.

Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures begins with "Another Fine Myth", "Myth Conceptions" and "Myth Directions". Anyone that enjoys Tolkien, Fantasy or Dungeons and Dragons is likely to enjoy Asprin's comical look at mythical fantasy storytelling.

Originally Posted By: Debbie - NASCAR
I'm really suprised that more people havn't put in suggestions yet... I'm looking forward to the new book. I loved Twilight!

Since it is just starting out, it doesn't surprise me. I honestly was surprised i had a response last month when i put this out here.
A Mercy by Toni Morrison.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Suggestions for the next book?? - 03/02/09 06:14 PM
Hey, everyone. I'm with Barbara. I voted for this one last time. It's been too many good book reviews on this to pass up.
Posted By: mahunter2127 Re: Suggestions for the next book?? - 03/02/09 08:50 PM
I also suggest the Toni Morrison book as the next selection.
Posted By: Lisa - Buddhism Re: Suggestions for the next book?? - 03/03/09 06:16 AM
I'm happy with anything but the Toni Morrison does sound interesting, and a very different book from Twilight.
Sounds like a poll is in order! Go votes ladies!!!
© BellaOnline Forums