BellaOnline
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Janet Evanovich - 07/04/13 06:38 PM
I just finished my first Janet Evanovich book called Wicked Appetite. Do you like books by this author? Which one is your favorite?

Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich
Posted By: Vannie Re: Janet Evanovich - 07/05/13 08:20 AM
Jeanette, I do enjoy her Stephanie Plum novels. My favorite(s) are the first of the series. Before I retired, I took public transportation and these were bus books. They were laugh out loud funny, I often had to pretend to be clearing my throat to keep from chuckling at the antics. I have not read any of Evanovich's other books.
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Re: Janet Evanovich - 07/05/13 09:19 AM
The 2 Wicked books that I have read have been quick but fun reads. There were a lot of times I would smile while reading these and my kids would ask what i was smiling for. I read one other by her now called The Husband List, it was pretty good to. I went to the library Wednesday and got the first Stephanie Plum novel so I can see what all the hype is about.
Posted By: Vannie Re: Janet Evanovich - 07/05/13 09:32 AM
I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know. You have whetted my appetite to try her stand alone reads. I will try one after I read Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson, I just bought it.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Janet Evanovich - 07/05/13 10:10 AM
I love the Stephanie Plum books. They are very funny. Vannie, I wouldn't dare take one to read in public!
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Re: Janet Evanovich - 07/05/13 03:21 PM
Now you guys have me excited to read the Plum books lol I will be posting a review sometime this weekend for the 2nd book called Wicked Business. It was funnier then the first one. The monkey in the books kills me.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Janet Evanovich - 06/17/15 05:49 PM
Love her! She can't write her books fasr enough for me. I devour them.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Janet Evanovich - 06/17/15 06:17 PM
Janet Evanovich is great. I read the first Wicked book. Almost as great as the Stephanie Plum ones. I'm still waiting for the library to get the next one. Might even buy it if I see it in a book store.
© BellaOnline Forums