BellaOnline
Posted By: Modern Woman Cellulite? - 09/11/06 08:42 AM
Any body got success in getting cellulite treated?
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 10/24/06 07:12 AM
Is cellulite not a concern for any membere in this forum?
Posted By: Alexandra Re: Cellulite? - 10/24/06 11:15 AM
All women have it, even from young...The fat deposits of a woman are different in composition to those in men, and it is greatly exacerbated by poor diet, lack of excercise and inadequate water intake....the only way to effectively remove and banish cellulite is through lyposuction...it never re-generates because you actively remove the fat cells... but it can continue to develop elsewhere, which can leave a woman's body lopsided and out of proportion... some fat is vital around the hips, to support the pelvis during menopause, because of hormonal changes affecting joints, ligaments and tendons.
You have it? Live with it, and alter your lifestyle.

There you go, CDM.
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 10/24/06 12:56 PM
Thanks.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Cellulite? - 10/24/06 03:31 PM
If you have cellulite in your thighs try biking 3 miles or walking a mile every day - it worked for me and I'm nearly 60.
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 10/25/06 01:45 PM
Quote:
If you have cellulite in your thighs try biking 3 miles or walking a mile every day - it worked for me and I'm nearly 60.

You are sure that you got rid of cellulite ? It was not fat but dimpled looking skin. If yes, i may discuss this and add this to my skin website.
Posted By: bodycarelisa Re: Cellulite? - 10/25/06 07:41 PM
I have been walking every day for a month now and I don't think I have lost a bit of cellulite. Fat yes, but not cellulite. :-(
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 10/26/06 05:23 AM
That is my impression also. Cellulite can not be removed even by liposuction. You can also reduce fat. I am waiting for
Susan Kramer's response.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Cellulite? - 10/26/06 04:34 PM
No, my legs literally have become thighs of steel, but I'd say it took a year of that routine. The skin is firm and smooth. I'm happy about this because till I was 30 I was a classical ballet dancer and wanted to get nice legs back again.
Posted By: bodycarelisa Re: Cellulite? - 10/26/06 09:51 PM
Well that is awesome! Ok, so ten and a half months to go! :-)
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 10/27/06 05:06 AM
Quote:
No, my legs literally have become thighs of steel, but I'd say it took a year of that routine. The skin is firm and smooth. I'm happy about this because till I was 30 I was a classical ballet dancer and wanted to get nice legs back again.

Now onwards if any body asks about cellulite treatment, I will recommened cycling.
Posted By: chichick Re: Cellulite? - 11/05/06 01:32 PM
Excercise would probably be the most effective without lipo but tanning my legs seems to help hide mine. Even one of those self tanners until you can eliminate what you can with excercise and drink lots of water.
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 11/06/06 10:11 AM
Tanning will hurt you. Your suggestion about self tanners is good.
Posted By: webasara Re: Cellulite? - 11/22/06 07:55 PM
This is big problem. Some info are in this page
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 11/23/06 04:42 AM
Quote:
This is big problem. Some info are in this page

your post is advertising of a bad site. Not discussion.
Posted By: Rachel18 Re: Cellulite? - 11/25/06 09:51 PM
I have tried a lot of walking, biking and swimming to get rid of my cellulites. Personal care products didnt work too. I am starting to believe I cannot get rid of these unsightly cellulites all my life. But its okay, there's more to life!!
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 11/26/06 05:33 AM
Cycling has cured cellulite for someone here.
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 12/23/06 07:09 AM
Approved by FDA?
Posted By: Anne Hampton Re: Cellulite? - 02/07/07 09:05 PM
wait Im doing this routine too!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Cellulite? - 02/07/07 10:34 PM
beauoxi, if this were true we would be a thin america, just another money scam,no exercise,thats a laugh, people will do any thing to make a buck, if it sounds to good to be true then something should be going of in head to know a scam when u hear one,
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Cellulite? - 02/12/07 12:31 PM
To avoid getting cheated, we should always ask for FDA approval.
Posted By: Alexandra Re: Cellulite? - 02/12/07 12:43 PM
If beauoxi sells guaranteed 'stay young & live-forever' pills together with 'this will make you taller' lotions I might be interested..! laugh
Posted By: AndreaB Re: Cellulite? - 05/04/07 04:15 PM
Aerobics - I take a spin class now (bike) and my hubby said to me, "Wow! There's only like 1 dimple on your butt now!" I think that was a compliment!!! Build muscle, burn fat. Cellulite is fat, so ya have to burn it! Good luck!
Posted By: BodyCareEditor Re: Cellulite? - 05/25/07 08:30 PM
Excersize is probably the best thing for treating cellulite but I also find that exfoliation and skin firming lotions can help a bit - sometimes getting a tan (self tanners) can help to cover them up. Also, drinking lots of water each day can help flush out any toxins from our bodies. But cellulite or no cellulite you can still be beautiful! Loving our bodies is the best way to look beautiful.
Posted By: JennieK Re: Cellulite? - 05/26/07 03:33 PM
The problem with cellulite is that once it is formed, it will never 'go away'. It's there for life.

However, you can do things (all those things the Editor spoke of are good ideas) which drastically improve the appearance of cellulite. As Susan Kramer pointed out, excercise such as cycling, which works and tones both skin and multiple muscles as once, can make it look almost like the cellulite was never there if you work at it hard enough. Toning lotions and body-brushing are also good ideas. I've also heard many claims that various caffeine-laden things (like coffee and tea) used in a leg-wrap can help.
Posted By: kaywallace Re: Cellulite? - 06/08/07 07:53 PM
You can help cellulite. Cellulite is pockets of fat. Arbonne has a cellulite system that breaks up the fat pockets with a scrub and can smooth them out with their cellulite cream. I have a teenager that has struggled with cellulite and used the system and now has very little cellulite left after 3 months. You don't have to be fat to have cellulite. She is very thin. It is not just fat they are pockets of fact and they can be helped.

I would be happy to provide more details if anyone is interested.
Posted By: mandira Re: Cellulite? - 06/12/07 10:38 AM
Yes , My mom has reduced her cellulite with YOGA. She has been doing it daily one hour... Her fat is also reduced with YOGA..

Mandira
herwebshops.com
© BellaOnline Forums