BellaOnline
Posted By: Fingas *DELETED* - 05/22/06 03:21 PM
deleted
Posted By: familychoice Re: Need a cure for acne - 05/22/06 06:08 PM
Well of course I just grew a great big beard over my pimples, but I guess you could...well...comb a bit of your purple fur over them.
Posted By: Mary_Ellen Re: Need a cure for acne - 05/22/06 06:29 PM
In a word, Proactiv.
It sent my son's teenage acne packing in about two days flat. No more zits, etc.
Posted By: Fingas Re: Need a cure for acne - 05/22/06 06:33 PM
?
Posted By: Fingas Re: Need a cure for acne - 05/22/06 06:37 PM
yeah but i heard that its very expensive.
Posted By: firefly Re: Need a cure for acne - 05/23/06 02:06 AM
My daughter uses it, and it costs 45.90. I do not think it comes every month though. she gets it in the mail but there is a kiosk in the mall that sells it, not sure what that costs. A store in the mall sells Tea Tree Oil, and my daughter says it is for acne. I started using it because my mom said my skin looked dry. The tea tree oil does something wonderful to my skin, it looks younger, and lessens the wrinkles. I mean laugh lines. If you want to PM me I will tell you the name of the store where I buy the Tea Tree Oil. My daughter's skin does look wonderful; I will ask her how often she gets a new bottle.
Posted By: nicolepug Re: Need a cure for acne - 05/25/06 05:12 PM
I use a product called Acne Free that I buy at Target. It says on the box "compared to Proactive". I think it works great and it costs less than the brand Proactive, about $20.
© BellaOnline Forums