BellaOnline
Posted By: raleigh Adopt a Coral Reef program - 04/14/10 01:06 AM
This was pretty interesting and I wanted to share. The new film, Oceans opens Earth Day 2010 and a portion of every ticket purchased during the opening week will benefit the Conservancy�s Adopt a Coral Reef program. Good movie with a good cause....that gets me interested!

Nature Conservancy

Posted By: rdywenur Re: Adopt a Coral Reef program - 04/14/10 06:33 AM
The ship I came to the US on was just sunk off the coast of Florida to create one last year. The ship has lots of history and was even used in the movie "Virus"

Vandenberg
Posted By: raleigh Re: Adopt a Coral Reef program - 04/19/10 07:17 PM
Huh? I am not following. On topic though, I got my ticket already for the film on Thursday! The girls are making a night out of it...cooking "Green" and then going to see the flick!
Posted By: rdywenur Re: Adopt a Coral Reef program - 05/28/10 04:55 AM
Vandenburg was sunk to create an artificial reef for sea life since so many coral reefs are dying off. Guess you didn't read the Vandenberg "link". It also helped the tourist trade with deep sea diving and for people to help save the oceans.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Adopt a Coral Reef program - 05/09/13 08:10 PM
I wish I had money to do this, I signed their pledge at least. Thank you raleigh for posting this!
This is really sad that we are watching these coral reefs being destroyed. Thank you Nancy for signing the pledge. you may send e-card and watch the movie 'Ocean' to help them.
© BellaOnline Forums