BellaOnline
Posted By: Lynn -- Great Lakes My Intro - 08/12/12 07:31 PM
Hi!! I'm Lynn, and I am the new editor of the Great Lakes site here at BellaOnline.com. I am from Jackson, Michigan. Though I was born in Ann Arobr, I've lived in Jackson since I was 3 years old. I love Michigan. When I recently heard this state referred to as "God's Country" I had to agree. There are places in the northern part of the state that really show God's artistry. Let's see.... What else can I tell you about me? My high school sweetie and I have been married for 12 years, and together we are raising our three sons in the same neighborhood where we met. Our boys are 11, 8, and 5. Boy do they keep me busy! I have been at stay-at-home mom since the youngest was born. Or should I say work-at-home mom. After his birth, I started writing full-time. To date, I have self-published 5 novels. I am working on number 6, as well as a devotional book for pre-teen girls. My books are all set, at least in part, in Michigan. Please, feel free to introduce yourself. I'd love to get to know you better! Lynn
Posted By: Carleen-Hispanic Culture Re: My Intro - 08/16/12 06:23 PM
Welcome to BellaOnline, Lynn!! I'm also a new editor (just graduated). I hope that you have a great time and I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

carleen
Posted By: Lynn -- Great Lakes Re: My Intro - 08/16/12 06:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Carleen! I haven't graduated yet, but that's OK!! So far, I am loving what I am doing!
© BellaOnline Forums