BellaOnline
Posted By: Sharon Bejin Camping in an Airstream - 09/09/11 10:55 PM
The Airstreams trailers/rvs are a great way to travel. The fall season may be here and the kids are off to school, but the weather is still suitable for camping. So don't put your recreational vehicle away just yet. There's still time to squeeze in a few more weekend outings!
I always loved the way that the old Airstreams looked.
Posted By: Sharon Bejin Re: Camping in an Airstream - 01/06/12 04:30 PM
While the Airstreams have the aluminum look on the outside, there is definitely indoor appeal with lots of wood cupboards throughout.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Camping in an Airstream - 01/06/12 06:47 PM
I love the tin can look - so retro cool. But i am thinking i would not actually want an airstream - they have a lot of maintenance needed on the interior wood and exterior metal to look truly good.
Posted By: Sharon Bejin Re: Camping in an Airstream - 01/13/12 06:05 AM
Fortunately, we haven't had any problems with the woodwork on the inside, a little touchup with a scratch or two was needed. Nothing major at all.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Camping in an Airstream - 01/13/12 07:07 AM
Sharon, that is really awesome. You sound like you take good care of your rig. smile

I do have a very small vintage tin can that has the aluminum exterior and wood interior, but it's in somewhat tragic shape. It's going to take a lot of work to get it looking how i envision.
© BellaOnline Forums