BellaOnline
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Ad Aware Free - 11/17/14 10:11 PM
I used to have this back when it was just an anti-spywares, when it changed it did not took me a long time to get rid of it. On my new computer they installed Norton (the full version), I liked it my I made some searches after thinking about it for a while and I saw that the new version of Ad Aware was supposedly awesome so today I installed it then uninstalled Norton. This is an anti-virus plus an anti-spywares so I am okay with just that (+ of course Windows Defender). I'll see how it goes and if I do not like it I will go back to AVG and SuperAntiSpyware (always the free editions ~ like emails never paid for this stuff). Also with my previous computer the man who built it (my new 1 is a new bought at Bureau En Gros) installed Malwarebytes which I never heard about before, I liked that but it was the full version that he installed for me for free, if I go back to it I'll take the free version (had to make a search a while back to see if that existed). Something weird though Windows is telling me to turn on Ad Aware but it is turned on (checked a few times to be sure) confused maybe the system is angry at me for getting rid of Norton smirk haha.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Ad Aware Free - 05/30/15 08:36 PM
Do you know where I can get a copy of AVG? I used ot have it on another computer and really liked it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Ad Aware Free - 05/31/15 07:32 AM
Daisy,

They have a website with all of their products, if I remember it takes less than ten minutes to install then I think there's a re-start and it is done. I would give you the link here but we cannot write links here.
© BellaOnline Forums