BellaOnline
Approximately 22 percent of Americans do not know they have high blood pressure. High blood pressure will cost the U.S. at least $76 Billion dollars in healthcare, missed days at work and medications!!

Read my article for additional information:
High Blood Pressure Facts
Make a commitment to reduce or control your high blood pressure this year! The life you will save will be your own!
Posted By: Jacket Re: Do You Have High Blood Pressure? - 05/23/11 03:30 AM
[quote=Jenny - Public Health[url=http://www.buymssoftware.com/ms2-Office-2010-Suites]MS Office 2010[/url]Make a commitment to reduce or control your high blood pressure this year! The life you will save will be your own! [/quote] save earth save ourselives
Hi Jenny, I have high blood pressure and on meds. Did well up until age 50 (now 52) and it runs in my family. So in spite of eating and living healthy, one day it got so high some number over 170 - about passed out from the migraine I had. That is when I knew I needed to get to a doctor like yesterday. Did not want to go on meds, it is the lowest dose thank goodness and Walmart sells the monthly dose for $4 if your doctor writes the prescription correctly. Great subject wink
Originally Posted By: Jenny - Public Health
Approximately 22 percent of Americans do not know they have high blood pressure. High blood pressure will cost the U.S. at least $76 Billion dollars in healthcare, missed days at work and medications!!

Read my article for additional information:
High Blood Pressure Facts
© BellaOnline Forums