BellaOnline

What type of music do you listen to?

Posted By: Allan - Musician Editor

What type of music do you listen to? - 02/13/09 12:53 AM

It's always interesting to find out what people are listening to these days. I try to listen to ALL kinds of stuff, to keep my ears fresh. But end up listening to a lot of jazz and world music too.

Have you heard anyone or any groups that you are really impressed with?
Posted By: Robin - Sitcom Editor

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 02/13/09 01:15 AM

70's (I grew up on it), Folk Music, and Celtic Music

I hate crowds, but would almost brave a crowd to see Neil Diamond.
Posted By: Julie Anne

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 02/14/09 05:19 AM

I love almost all music except for rap. Im not into that but some of it is ok. Depends on my mood, I will listen to classical, jazz, blues country etc.

When I majored in music in college, I had to take a course on Music appreciation. Im glad I took it. Makes you appreciate and understand music.

Julie
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 02/23/09 11:36 AM

I have one of the most eclectic music libraries! Only country is missing (and I do have one Faith Hill CD).

But my go to cd is the Blue Man Group or Step Up 2 the Streets soundtrack. It depends on whether I feel more like grooving or rocking out. And if I really want to bang my head then I put in my Matrix soundtrack.

I love the movie soundtracks, because then you get to hear more than one artist.

Some of my fav artists are:
The Gorillas
Blackeyed Peas
Shakira
Evanescence
No Doubt
P1nk
Santana
NickelBack
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 02/23/09 12:22 PM

I listen to a wide range. Very little rap (definitely none of the new artists) and almost zero country.

My music depends on my mood
Brian McNight
Neyo
Micheal Mcdonald

I seldom listen to the radio because my "commute" to work is all of 6 minutes, plus a lot of the new songs are a little to explicit for me.
Posted By: "Rosie"

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 02/23/09 02:19 PM

Classic R&B, I love them oldies
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 03/02/09 01:37 AM

Bob and I are both into music and had tons of CDs we brought into iTunes, so we have I think 8000 songs in there now. So we have everything, yes including country and rap which usually get excluded from lists smile I like hitting "random" and seeing what shows up.

I have a lot of classical music in there, but also a lot of pop, folk, even Japanese drums, pan flutes, new age things. I like random types of music smile

I even have heavy metal in there, but it all depends on my mood. I have "sleepy time" play lists, dancing play lists and so on.

I suppose most of the time I don't like "angry" music. Most of the time I like relaxing music.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy

Re: What type of music do you listen to? - 12/25/17 05:10 PM

I listen to what I want and I do not care about genres. Just to show how much range my favorite music have my favorite group is Rammstein and my second favorite is Enigma.
© 2019 BellaOnline Forums