BellaOnline
[color:"blue"] This will be interesting to see what everyones favorite season is. Vote for your favorite season and if you would like you can also let us know the reasons why that season is your favorite. [/color]
Posted By: foxydawn30 Re: What is your favorite season? - 06/05/05 05:30 PM
Summer, Why it the season when you can get away with wearing a Bikini or a pair of short shorts and show off your nice sexy body.
Posted By: Mary_Ellen Re: What is your favorite season? - 06/06/05 05:07 PM
Absolutely, unequivocally, without a doubt...spring and fall. I am not a happy camper when it's too hot out, and I cannot go out when it's cold and wet, so I love the moderate seasons. Spring is my joy, but I do love the autumn as well, even though it spells trouble coming.
Posted By: English_Garden Re: What is your favorite season? - 06/06/05 08:39 PM
I agree Mary - it just has to be spring, especially with all the spring flowers, daffodils, tulips, crocus etc and everything is so fresh and green before the heat of the summer.

Hellie

English Garden & Walking
Posted By: vmb Re: What is your favorite season? - 06/06/05 09:23 PM
I love fall for the crisp, clear air and the beautiful colors. I love apples and pumpkins and all the yummy things you can make with them!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: What is your favorite season? - 09/08/08 07:40 PM
I love every thing about fall. It's my favorite season!
Posted By: Straycat Re: What is your favorite season? - 09/08/08 08:34 PM
I voted for Autumn mostly because of the trees turning beautiful colors and the weather is cooler, oh and also it's my birthday time.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What is your favorite season? - 04/19/13 12:30 AM
Winter. Then it is Autumn and Spring. I hate Summer.
© BellaOnline Forums