BellaOnline
Posted By: Sarah-Editor Latin Music Telenovelas - 03/30/09 06:23 PM
I love telenovelas-especially the classic ones. I love the passion and even the over-acting at times. One of my favorites is El Abuelo y Yo (I admit it is my favorite because it has my biggest crush Gael Garcia Bernal in it!) but I also love to catch the newer ones on Utube and on Spanish chanels. Are there any telenovelas that you love or hate? What are some that you would receomend to everyone?
Posted By: Angie Re: Telenovelas - 03/31/09 01:36 AM
Hola Sara. I liked Fuego en la Sangre. The show ended just recently but I watched it for about a year. I hoped it would help me prepare for our trip to Spain. Most of the time I couldn't understand the intricacies of the dialog but I knew exactly what was happening. I began to recognize words and even enjoyed the commercials. I also followed the show by reading some of the summaries on line. Since the show ended I have not watched any of the shows. I like Cristina and Don Francisco and El Sabado Gigante but haven't been watching like I did last year.

Can you recommend one for me to watch?
Posted By: Sarah-Editor Latin Music Re: Telenovelas - 03/31/09 12:26 PM
If you have Univision you might try Ma�ana Es Para Siempre (Has a great villian). I watch most of mine on DVDs or online. Amazon has a decent collection.
Posted By: Angie Re: Telenovelas - 04/01/09 02:42 AM
Is this one new - at 9:00 p.m.? It may be the one that replaced Fuego en la Sangre.

Posted By: Sarah-Editor Latin Music Re: Telenovelas - 04/02/09 01:01 PM
Yes it is smile The show on right before it Cuidado con el Angel is supposed to be pretty good too but I haven't had seen it yet (eight o'clock is bath time at our house!) Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo is the show that airs before that, at 7 pm, and its pretty good. Betty, La Fea is also being aired again (not sure at what time). If you haven't gotten to see it you might check it out.
© BellaOnline Forums